“The conservatorship’s days are numbered,” says attorney Harry Nelson

I hope she gets a new attorney prior to any termination hearing.  She needs a lawyer SHE hires.  An expensive one with tons of success.  Not Samuel Ingham III, a court-appointed attorney who works in the courthouse and probably has so many cases, because a lot of people can’t afford attorneys, that he probably has trouble remembering everything (he also is old and predatory and probably needs a conservatorship).  She needs an attorney that will not be AFRAID to go head-to-head with that trifling scum-bag Vivian Thoreen and the others.  One who will prove exactly why a person living with Britney’s condition (whatever it is) does NOT need a conservatorship over other less, restrictive methods.  Lynne’s lawyer better step up too. 🙄

like I can see it now.  They all state their opinions and speak for a long time.

Ingham: “my client wishes to terminate this conservatorship because she believes it is abusive.  That is all, your honor.”

and then the petition to terminate is denied.

• Like 3

guys this is not as simple as ingham filing - this is a whole rig / machine / industry of corruption... filling for termination means the end of everyone involved. they wont chose to free britney if they are going to jail after freeing her... doesn't make sense for them.

they'll fight with everything they have cause its either britney remains imprisoned (in her conservatorship) or they go to jail when she's free.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, nthenwkiss said:

guys this is not as simple as ingham filing - this is a whole rig / machine / industry of corruption... filling for termination means the end of everyone involved. they wont chose to free britney if they are going to jail after freeing her... doesn't make sense for them.

they'll fight with everything they have cause its either britney remains imprisoned (in her conservatorship) or they go to jail when she's free.

Federal government needs to get more involved if this happens.

• Love 2
  • Like 1