So the police is finally investigating Britney's cship ?!

2 hours ago, Watch Me Work It said:

They better be investigating! No wonder she went to Maui right after the hearing, I hope she stays safe when she goes back to LA

Yes. But I’m wondering how did they let her. I mean, she can’t make decisions by herself. It has to be approved by team con. It’s great that she can have some time with Sam after all but how they let her? 

Just now, --- said:

is this why she went to the sheriff's station?

This is what Ronan Farrow (the journalist who investigated Weinstein) says. It's a serious piece of info, I don't see why Ventura's police department would lie :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

• Love 5
Just now, Easy There said:

No.

Wasn't it reported that police couldn't do much because technically no illegal activities were being done.

But wasn't the source E! or DailyMail are whatever ? Isn't Ronan Farrow more reliable ?

Maybe I am getting my hopes up once again but I want things to move forward FFS :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

• Like 2

I will say it again. I fear for Britney’s safety.

The authorities should definitely step in. Unseal the 911 call. Britney’s life is in danger because of the people controlling it, profiting off it, because these people also are the ones covering up their wrongdoings. Britney is trying and trying and trying.

I admire Britney’s strength to keep fighting. She’s continuously trying to get word out about what is happening to her in spite of the fact the judge, lawyers and corrupt LAPD aren’t doing **** to stop the abuse. I have such a foreboding feeling about this…

• Love 7
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Roger said:

This is what Ronan Farrow (the journalist who investigated Weinstein) says. It's a serious piece of info, I don't see why Ventura's police department would lie :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

U know that farrow is the daughter that woody allen was mo)esting right? She has a juicy docu on netflix detailing it.