Team Con’s best defence against The Man who brought down Weinstein is a flimsy TMZ article where they openly call Britney a liar?! Team Con ending this Conservatorship without help 🤦🏻‍♂️

Oh the Irony! Loutus posing next to Ronan 🙄 Seriously. If they for one minute think they have a leg to stand on with all their slanderous horse**** that’s pouring out of TMZ against someone who’s proven himself time and time again, to be an excellent investigative journalist... Team Con better smell the coffee and wake up.

Their best defence is a text message allegedly from Britney (let’s face it, we don’t know how many people got access to her phone from the team), they seriously don’t see or don’t want to acknowledge how much deeper the problems are.

The fact that Britney made a 911 call the day before the hearing 100% confirms it for me that she’s fearing for her life. And they try and use the age old tactics, and pay TMZ to ridicule her and make her claims look like, she’s just a paranoid mess with huge issues! She’s been gaslighted for 13 years. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! 

Anyone knows if TMZ could be sued for conspiring against Britney and working alongside her Team to control the narrative and spread lies, that was fed to them from the people that should have been looking after Britney, and not UNDERMINE, EXPLOIT AND DESTROY HER 🤯🤯🤯🤬🤬🤬

• Like 2
Just now, PinkyAndStinky said:

I forgot about that 911 call. Did we ever find out any more details about that?

It’s currently sealed due to an ongoing investigation, but by all accounts Britney reported herself as a victim of Conservatorship Abuse 😪

• Love 3