#InvestigateLouTaylor trending on twitter.

Yes!! It’s time for the spotlight to be turned on her. She’s tried to remove herself from this story even though she allegedly orchestrated the c-ship. So much has been dug up on her thanks to the fans and advocates. It’s time to follow the money!!!!!! 

Im just patiently waiting for the “Who is Lou Taylor And What’s Her Involvement in Britney’s Conservatorship?” articles. 

Also think it’s quite interesting how quiet her clients have been on this whole issue…..

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Pawnshop_ said:

lvement in Britney’s Conservatorship?” articles. 

Also think it’s quite interesting how quiet her clients have been on this whole issue…..

Me 2.

There's are some articles here and there, but they dont say much

This one by the Sun says that:

For years, Britney fans have accused Taylor of being the mastermind behind the singer's ongoing conservatorship, claims that were never confirmed.

But it also says that Britney went trough a series of meltowns, which is bs.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/celebrities/15371489/meet-britney-spears-former-business-manager-lou-taylor/

I read on twitter she bought tones of domains related to Britney c. ship, meaning she want control.

But everything just exploded so I hope her name comes next.

Lou M Taylor.

Spears Family

Sam Ingham

Judge Penny

Kevin Federline. 

they all gonna crash and burn.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Humbledandelion said:

Me 2.

There's are some articles here and there, but they dont say much

This one by the Sun says that:

For years, Britney fans have accused Taylor of being the mastermind behind the singer's ongoing conservatorship, claims that were never confirmed.

But it also says that Britney went trough a series of meltowns, which is bs.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/celebrities/15371489/meet-britney-spears-former-business-manager-lou-taylor/

I read on twitter she bought tones of domains related to Britney c. ship, meaning she want control.

But everything just exploded so I hope her name comes next.

Lou M Taylor.

Spears Family

Sam Ingham

Judge Penny

Kevin Federline. 

they all gonna crash and burn.

the emails are not fake right? the britney ones being afraid of her?

8 minutes ago, ToxicMadness said:

the emails are not fake right? the britney ones being afraid of her?

that's what I was wondering too....because I remember a while back brit posted on her instagram asking fans to chill out bc her team was getting death threats. and she wrote in the caption that sam lutfi had impersonated her in emails a long time ago

• Haha 2
4 minutes ago, thedoughboy said:

that's what I was wondering too....because I remember a while back brit posted on her instagram asking fans to chill out bc her team was getting death threats. and she wrote in the caption that sam lutfi had impersonated her in emails a long time ago

well now we can say, (most likely) that was team britney, not britney doing that post.  

• Like 1
1 hour ago, ToxicMadness said:

well now we can say, (most likely) that was team britney, not britney doing that post.  

'There is a crazy lady Lou Taylor that has been sending stuff to my house,'

'I don't know her she is a stalker.'

She says Im possessed and that she needs to come and kill these spirits.'

3.jpg

A full exposé on this conniving rat is long overdue. I don't understand why the media isn't focusing on her when she was the catalyst for the conservatorship and there is a mountain of evidence against her. She wormed her way into Britney's life so she could initiate the con and get her claws into Britney's money. The proof has been out there for years but once again the media is completely incompetent.

• Love 2