Work b* tch and some britney jean vocals not being britney

I remember at some point watching a Britney interview (i think it was on ellen) and she asked britney if she would let her kids sing 'work *****' cause of the swearing and she replied 'no, they are not allowed to sing that'. It kinda hits diferent now, so much.

I dont know what ppl think but I've been watching some videos and ppl say a lot of the vocals used on Britney Jean are not Britney :/ I had no idea. They are from another singer called Myah Marie. To this day Work B*  tch has always hit differently i just seemed so off.

So they basically used her image and put someone else singing that song, cause she did not have a lot of interest in recording the album and they released the album anyway.

I really can't wait for her to get out of this mess and sues the hell out of everybody.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
12 hours ago, Emberbeam said:

Some of us are new! Just learning all this stuff and digging into it.

I meant no shade by it. :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing: My soul just sort of left my body when I saw that title :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:

11 hours ago, Humbledandelion said:

To me its ok...

I should had dig into older posts...

Im sorry too...

No need to apologize, I'm sorry if what I said offended you. Welcome to Exhale! :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Love 3