LA Times: "Britney's comeback can be just as big as she wants it to"

This is meaningless discussion at this point.

I can't see her free for the next few years. Considering what Jamie and his pals has been doing, this court battle will take a year at least, and if she's unlucky as she has been by now, it could possibly take more than 3 or 5 years. Anyway, it won't be late to talk about her comeback after conservatorship is gone.. :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

Ooooooo

Imagine the traditional 2nd single ballad. In prison, hands cuffed, teary mascara running down her eyes singing about freedom and liberation. Then we see Britney climbing out of those prison gates Gaga style panning to see her entire family in jail instead. Britney walking away with such pose and finesse ....

tumblr_ncoyxoyflX1r79485o1_500.gif

• Love 2

no need to rush it
firstly she needs her freedom, later she can decide what to do career wise. if our mommy wants to quit it for good and live with her babies and sam in a farm, I'll be happy as long as she is as well - but I would obviously love to see her work again :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

• Love 1

Britney can be the biggest star if she wants to but our humble queen is not greedy or power-hungry.

She IS still huge because of her star power alone. 

I think she knows how lonely it is to be at the top. There are way too many fake people around you when you're that huge and successful.

Also, I can't imagine how hard it is to trust the people around you especially after going through what she's going through for more than a decade. 

• Love 2
5 hours ago, canyouhandlemytruth said:

No offense intended, but isn’t that kind of what she did with Womanizer. Everybody knew all the dark shi she was going through and her comeback from that was a pop song. 

Similar to then, I think anything she puts out if/when she wants to would be successful 

No offence taken! I do see what you're saying but Womanizer was released as "Britney being back better than ever from her 2 year struggles ". Whereas now it's like 13 years of drugging, forced labor, extortion and the whole word in gasp. Personally I think if she releases a song at all it should be Rebellion as it couldn't be more relevant.

• Like 1

Well, of course this expert is telling what we already know. I really don't think Britney will retire - the women loves making music and performing whenever the C-ship is terminated I'm sure she'll take a break but she won't be leaving anytime soon. Whenever she returns, she will definitely rule the charts it's quite obvious. 

The real reason why people love Britney I feel for her relatable human personality - nothing has changed about her after she has become famous. 

During some Glory interview she said Madonna started late and I love my job so world won't be see me leave anytime soon - I don't remember which one was it though. 

She needs to be free, and she will come back again I'm sure. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

There you go! :well_cookie_monster_point_blue_black:

Britney isn't in any alarming state of floppage that she can never step back up ALA Katy Perry (:crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:). It is up to her and she CAN make her next era huge or not. She can pull her Ray Of light era, by leaving RCA and going to a smart label company such as Warner Bro. where she is given the liberation to experiment with new genres ,have wonderful producers on her record and structure a personal record unlike some records we fans are weary of :gagasmile: which would draw massive critic acclaim and GP support which would then translate into massive sales, a successful tour, and overall, her biggest era since Circus (Or ITZ :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:). Or Britney can just go back to how things were earlier, by just staying with RCA and releasing a record for the fandom with little to no promotion. It might not be successful, but it just be another collection to her discography. However, if she does decide to tour, it would definitely rake in millions and millions. :tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan:  I do see her leaving the music industry and pursuing business ventures tho :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

• Love 3

WHEN she's free again I think she should definitely put out a project like blackout again, even without touring , but it would be a great opportunity to express herself as an artist and release the stress those demons have infiltrated in her .....but if she doesn't want to it's her choice and it's absolutely understandable , it should come from her , it's her life and her decision.

You guys are crazy if you think she wants to retire forever. Whenever she mentioned that possibility, it probably was because she didn't see a way out in her personal situation. And right now things are looking better for her.

She's always been hard-working, and now she has a hard-working and ambitious boyfriend that would 100% encourage her to reach her goals.

Whenever she's free she won't just disappear, she wants the world to know what she's been through. She's aware of how many other people are in her same situation, and having the good heart she has I'm sure she'll want to change things and help. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Love 1

Sorry I don't see it.

There is something dishonest about this type of content.. Yes she will always have her fans but she is not appealing to the younger generation. 

Importantly, she hasn't performed since 2018. Almost 3 years already She has expressed her wish to have more kids and marry. 

I can't see how her performance skills would be maintained with close to 10 years out of the business (Conservative estimate) while approaching 50 years of age. 

Can you really see britney with a make up line?... It's not going to happen Fetch Mean Girls GIF

Not typing to bash her in any way.. I am just trying to point out the realities of where we are at because I know some fans are not accepting it and will have an absolute melt down. 

After her testimony, saying how she is threatened and forced to work and perform, there is something unsettling about writing about a comeback. It is the last thing that anyone should be thinking of. 

• Love 1
55 minutes ago, Saoru said:

There is something dishonest about this type of content.. Yes she will always have her fans but she is not appealing to the younger generation. 

Importantly, she hasn't performed since 2018. Almost 3 years already She has expressed her wish to have more kids and marry. 

I can't see how her performance skills would be maintained with close to 10 years out of the business (Conservative estimate) while approaching 50 years of age. 

Im a younger fan and I can assure you there are a ton of us from just the last two years alone. Also Britney songs/remixes go viral on TikTok frequently and have great recurrent streams, so it’s not like she’s a grandma to us or something.

People always bring up performing skills, but older fans have been complaining about that since like 2009 and she’s made what, $400mil+ in touring revenue since that. Yeah she doesn’t dance as well as when she was 19, but you go to a Britney Spears show to see Britney Spears regardless

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Saoru said:

Sorry I don't see it.

Can you really see britney with a make up line?... It's not going to happen Fetch Mean Girls GIF

Not typing to bash her in any way.. I am just trying to point out the realities of where we are at because I know some fans are not accepting it and will have an absolute melt down. 

After her testimony, saying how she is threatened and forced to work and perform, there is something unsettling about writing about a comeback. It is the last thing that anyone should be thinking of. 

Who needs young generation when she has adults. Please. Young generation can't pay for tickets