LA Times: "Britney's comeback can be just as big as she wants it to"

1 minute ago, Roger said:

Girl this ain't true in 2021, Britney hasn't been the biggest artist world since 2009 at best :arianabye_grande_drive_ariana_pull_away_car_van_kiss_wave_goodbye_leave_leaving:

But it's ok, she doesn't even want to be.

I meant she already WAS* LOL 

1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004 and even during 2005-2006-2007-2008 drama she was still the number 1.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
45 minutes ago, Oxic said:

But really with what team? Is she ever gonna forgive Larry? :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

She can just call Beyoncé and have her record label there. But I mean at this point, every song writer, producer, and choreographer will be dying to work with her. She can work with anybody in the industry, as long as she name it. Tom’s Diner 2.0 incoming 😭

• Love 2

I think Britney has detached so far away from the popstar with all the abuse she has endured. It's probably in her mind the root of all her problems. I don't really vision her doing a musical comeback for a long time.  After she is free I doubt she would want to base her music around her experiences and releasing a generic pop song would be weird. I think she is going to need support when the reality hits of what she's been put through for so long. She just copes as she said in FTR. She needs to heal before even thinking of coming back to the public eye 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
25 minutes ago, sunny_liston said:

My gut is telling me she will do it.

Obviously only after she's free, and likely not right away, but we're talking about a true lifelong natural performer. You heard her pride... "I'm great at what I do".

It would be an incredible bookend to her career. 

I know right? She can post video of her dancing in her room, but she knew it didn’t felt as good as a full stadium cheering for you. And this time, she won’t be working with bunch of lawyers and handlers, but with choreographer and songwriters she likes. Jack Antonoff and Britney ballad 😭

1 hour ago, UnyewsualYew said:

After she is free I doubt she would want to base her music around her experiences and releasing a generic pop song would be weird

No offense intended, but isn’t that kind of what she did with Womanizer. Everybody knew all the dark shi she was going through and her comeback from that was a pop song. 

Similar to then, I think anything she puts out if/when she wants to would be successful 

Duh. She's a living legend. I believe she will get out of the conservatorship, and when she does I hope she lives her life how she wants. I hope she fires everyone around her and starts fresh when SHE decides she wants to comeback. I do think she will eventually comeback after she has another baby. I also think she will do other things. If she decides to comeback when the c-ship ends, it will be massive. She could also make millions from a book deal. Anyway, this only works if the c-ship ends. No one is supporting these leaches anymore and I am the biggest die-hard Britney stan since 1999. I love her to death, but they will not be getting anymore coins from me.

Britney can take 12 years off if she wants, and the world will be here welcoming her back with open arms if she decides to ever return. Her music and legacy will always live on whether she releases new music again or not. Legend.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, sunny_liston said:

My gut is telling me she will do it.

Obviously only after she's free, and likely not right away, but we're talking about a true lifelong natural performer. You heard her pride... "I'm great at what I do".

It would be an incredible bookend to her career. 

Yeah I see her taking a few more years off and raising a baby, and being married if she wants to be. I do think she will eventually comeback or maybe she will do acting or something if she decides not to do music again. Who knows, but I think she will eventually feel inspired again to comeback (as long as she is FREE)

I think all that articles r just talking. She is nowhere near freedom so there is no possibility to any music in i think 2-3 years. At least from i remember she said 2-3 year break to have a child and so on. 

I am still furious on a fact they did not gave her opportunity to get out iud and try another baby. She is almost 40 now. She had 10 years be4 to have a child and they were just not giving her that chance. And no court docs say she cant have a baby or marry but that reva goets said u shouldn't tell that to her-(i think judge who said that can never practice a law). They probably used the fact she has to be on meds and those meds r nothere near having a baby. Those ppl r vile. They've been lying to her, manipulating, threatening so she would make more money for them.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, UnyewsualYew said:

I think Britney has detached so far away from the popstar with all the abuse she has endured. It's probably in her mind the root of all her problems. I don't really vision her doing a musical comeback for a long time.  After she is free I doubt she would want to base her music around her experiences and releasing a generic pop song would be weird. I think she is going to need support when the reality hits of what she's been put through for so long. She just copes as she said in FTR. She needs to heal before even thinking of coming back to the public eye 

And her team is to blame. It is awful she lost that passion to be an artist, singer, dancer bc it all was so forced-and she has to do it. I bet she still has that creativity and she geniunely enjoy performing-she just wants to be able to do it on her terms, being able to choose and live a life. I am 100% sure glory could be her biggest comeback if they would not force her to do vegas. I know it was good contracts meaning money and she ofc also cares as she is the only provider in that family but i think having time to relax is necessary especially then u r not 20 yo girl anymore. 

• Love 1