[Leak]Britney's unedited vocals for Just Luv Me (2 demos)

11 minutes ago, corpsetranger said:

I swear there's a new leak everyday :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: Do they really think all these leaks will distract the fanbase or what? :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme::cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme::cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

I don't think these are being leaked by Team Con... Britney-Online has a history of leaking unreleased photos, music, etc. I think they trade and/or buy them.

• Love 7
43 minutes ago, corpsetranger said:

I swear there's a new leak everyday :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: Do they really think all these leaks will distract the fanbase or what? :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme::cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme::cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Actually, this has nothing to do with team con:

31 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I don't think these are being leaked by Team Con... Britney-Online has a history of leaking unreleased photos, music, etc. I think they trade and/or buy them.

This.

• Like 1