Britney on the cover of Heat Magazine (UK) - ‘I’m in a living hell!’ - Britney finally speaks: Abused, drugged and imprisoned for 13 years!

This week’s Heat Cover Story! It’s great exposure for #freebritney in the UK, hate the horrific details, BUT the GP is in need of educating 🙌🏻😎

CC24-FD3-C-CC68-4461-B53-A-44231-A353616

It’s nothing ground breaking, but it’s a cover with a dramatic (not that it isn’t true) attention grabbing headline! 

Link to the article if anyone wants to have a read

#freebritney

P.S.: Quite like the photo as well🥰, the rags generally tend to use unflattering pictures. So that’s a positive change!

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Rcity said:

I would not call that pic a nice one… she looks bald and disheveled, sorry…

Well it's good for us if her claims (no self-care for 1 year, drugged by them and all) shows in the pic and the cship seems to be doing more harm than good. A 'Baby' era picture with her happy and looking bright wouldn't send the message clearly.

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, Rcity said:

I would not call that pic a nice one… she looks bald and disheveled, sorry…

Not meant that it’s a nice picture per se, but in the subject matter it fits better (IMHO) than an edited red carpet shot (which I love). AMD let’s face it, they could have picked a worse one fo’sho 😏 I just think it represents the actual situation better than one from a “work” photo call. That’s all! I lost you at the looks bald, part, tho 🤷🏻‍♂️ But like I said, it’s just my opinion 😎

2 minutes ago, ralphcornio said:

Well it's good for us if her claims (no self-care for 1 year, drugged by them and all) shows in the pic and the cship seems to be doing more harm than good. A 'Baby' era picture with her happy and looking bright wouldn't send the message clearly.

My thoughts exactly 🙌🏻

• Like 1