ET: Britney is Feeling 'Confident and Strong' to fight Conservatorship Battle

5 minutes ago, dfffff said:

I feel something we're going to hear her speak at the congress :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

In a way I kind of think you are right. Because if she is backed into a corner and the judge keeps denying her I would not put it past her going straight to congress. She will do whatever it takes to get free and if it is being buddy buddy with conservatives I say go for it lol 

• Love 6
  • Haha 1

Year ago they called us crazy. Year ago they called Britney just mentally ill little girl who desveres everything. Year ago every single news source sided with her father. Year ago they would tell blatant lies about Britney. Year ago they would try to silence us by scare tactics. Year ago even the most diehard stans started losing hope. Year ago there was no way out.

But now it has all turned upside down. I truly hope the end of conservatorship is upon us. You can do it Britney, we're all here for you. Just like we've always been :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Matou said:

Tired of "source says". :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

I've seen Sam's post & I don't need a source to tell me she seems relaxed & is ready to fight :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

You know what?  You're right.  It's time for people to talk, and to talk now.  Also, most NDAs that are signed under duress are not enforceable.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Slayer said:

Britney and her boyfriend, Sam Asghari, jetted off to Hawaii shortly after her statement in court, and a source tells ET that the couple "had an amazing, relaxing time" there. The source adds that Britney is now ready to be home and face her conservatorship battle.

"She is not backing down," the source says. "She is ready to fight this fight. She is feeling confident and strong and wants her voice to be heard."

Back in November, Britney's attorney, Sam Ingham, asked the court to suspend Jamie from conservatorship duties, and for Bessemer Trust to be appointed as the sole conservator of her estate. According to the court documents obtained by ET on Thursday, Bessemer is resigning due to Britney claiming "irreparable harm to her interests in her testimony." The company also stated that they believed that the singer was in the conservatorship voluntarily and had consented them to be a co-conservator. 

Source: ET

We are here to support you, Britney! ❤

• Love 2