Jamie Lynn Spears new IG story: can we please stop with the death threats, especially death threats to children

10 minutes ago, Tingle2mingle86 said:

Not buying it. Not saying someone might not have been stupid enough to do this but Jamie’s just looking for sympathy and a way to get people on her side and sympathize with her. That’s all. She’s a calculated idiot. 

Be careful with the name calling. I’m pretty sure that’s what got me warning points :jabba_monster_gross_ew_disgusting_chew:

• Haha 2

I don’t believe for ONE SECOND any fan would make death threats towards her kids. She’s lying 100,000%. Trying to paint the fan base as crazy. She needs to close her social media accounts and just disappear already from public view. Thousands of people are signing the petition to have her removed from Netflix. She’s obviously desperate. I can’t stand her even more now. Like how dare she.

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, MmmBop said:

I don’t believe for ONE SECOND any fan would make death threats towards her kids. She’s lying 100,000%. Trying to paint the fan base as crazy. She needs to close her social media accounts and just disappear already from public view. Thousands of people are signing the petition to have her removed from Netflix. She’s obviously desperate. I can’t stand her even more now. Like how dare she.

Okay actually I change my mind. I CAN see certain fans who belong to MAGA Republican guns-a-blazing Americans possibly saying some crazy sh^t. We had an incident where I live where conservatives ganged up on our health minister while she was at a public event with her kids swearing off at her because of the mask mandate etc. So… I can see it. And lest we forget Jan 6…So YO if you’re one of these stup^d fans SHUT YO MOUTH. 

8 hours ago, nwonder said:

I’ve only seen her get jail threats tbh 

I vaguely remember her doing this last time FB took off… but if true, which is a big IF, let’s not stoop that level and give her further opportunity to play the victim (

big if? are you joking?
Have you been on the internet? Literally anyone who makes a group of people online angry is going to get death threats. Just because we aren't seeing them all doesn't mean they aren't being sent to her in the DM's. Jamie Lynn deserves to be held accountable, but people need to reel it back in a little. Especially when it comes to her kids. I've seen people on Instagram saying her daughter deserved to drown. I think its important to keep in mind that it isn't just fans anymore, it is random people who latched onto the story when everything blew up. They took a youtube 30 minute crash course of the events of the past 20 years and are raging even without knowing the majority of the facts and are just latching onto just any information they come across being true or false.  

I think the general public being involved while being a good thing, is also getting to be a bad thing. I've seen SO many people on tiktok peddling all kinds of lies against Jamie Lynn just for the simple fact that everyone is mad at the moment. Saying Jamie used Britney's money to fund Zoey 101 for Jamie Lynn, and that Jamie was Jamie Lynn's manager and paying Nickelodeon using Britney's money to hire her in the first place. This makes absolutely NO sense in any way, but people are liking and sharing it as fact because they are mad and will believe anything at this point. All these inconsistencies can have holes poked in them with a simple google search, and that makes the movement as a whole look weaker when even a few of the facts being spread is proven to be fake. There are SO many reasons to dislike Jamie Lynn, why people are pushing made up bull**** is beyond me. 

She’s lied countless times already and we know she tried to allegedly MOVE BRITNEY’S MONEY. 

Maybe she isn’t lying about this, but it seems likely she’s using this to gain sympathy from the GP.

This feels like a Lou inspired tactic. They are besties after all.  

• Like 1

Nobody has been sending death threats. You will always get the odd one or two people to take it to that extreme when presented with a situation as disgusting as ya know, a sibling - at best allowing, at worst partaking - in the 13th year of abuse and robbery of their loving sister who did nothing to deserve any of it.

Let's face it Jamie Lynn is upset because it's all come crashing down around her and she can't stand us meddling kids hashtagging our way to Britney's freedom and the end of her career.

She is a wannabe victim and she needs to not try and paint the people who support her sister as child ********* psychos because it ain't a pretty look when millions of people are now demanding #freebritney.  

She should use the time to think about why she is receiving this reaction and quit the attention seeking and  deactivate her socials for a bit. 

• Like 4