Daughter of Casey Kasem (Ingham's client that died while in c-ship) speaks out

7 hours ago, mangotango said:

What continues to baffle me is so how inherently broken the whole system for conservatorships is. No wonder there a multiple human rights violations when the system basically allows it. There are such potential for extreme conflicts of interest all around and on all sides. And the absolute lack of any kind of fail-safe is just horrific. To not even have any protocol for what to do if a  conservatee say they are being abused by their conservator. You take away someone's agency and rights and reduce them to less than a child (agency wise), yet there is nothing there to protect them as you would with children in abusive situations. 

Leave it at "how inherently broken the whole system is". I laugh every time someone says America has a good justice system. No. 

• Love 2
7 hours ago, Arthurfleck said:

Why cant **** sam asgari hire a third party lawyer for her? Just a question!

He has no say. He's not her conservator.  Britney wasn't allowed to pick her own lawyer, she was assigned Ingham based on existing working relationships.  She wants to pick her own lawyer, but Ingham, Jodi, and her dad have to agree to it or the court has to force to it, which they probably won't.

Slay Kerri!  Gorgeous and well spoken and super smart. I appreciate her fighting for the right of elders.
She explained the disgusting abuse of Britney so well. “Isolate, over-medicate, steal the estate.”

She's right... the one consistent thing Britney has asked is to not put Jamie in charge, and it's been 13 years and nothing has really changed.

I didn't realize she had a group called "Kasem Cares"  a group that "unscrupulous guardians and family members that attempt to exploit ailing seniors and separate them from their loved ones."

It's so sad what happened to her father.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

The fact that she's getting coverage on Fox, the disgusting Trump Network, just shows Brit's power... MEND THE NATION BRITNEY!

Ok, but in seriousness, at least more people will hear her case. If this topic is on Tucker, she's getting her story sold to some Republicans that aren't the Meghan McCain type (who I love) but more the Trumpers... BUT the more eyes, the better, the more outrage, the faster the change.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, FlexAroundTheWorld said:

The fact that she's getting coverage on Fox, the disgusting Trump Network, just shows Brit's power... MEND THE NATION BRITNEY!

Ok, but in seriousness, at least more people will hear her case. If this topic is on Tucker, she's getting her story sold to some Republicans that aren't the Meghan McCain type (who I love) but more the Trumpers... BUT the more eyes, the better, the more outrage, the faster the change.

im so happy there's so much media coverage!! but we can't lose ground!! we gotta keep the momentum going. Tweet the New york times to investigate sam Ingham

On 7/2/2021 at 11:24 AM, PokemonSpears said:

it just baffles me, that the United States of all countries would allow something like this to happen, I mean, I know there's also a lot of corruption like any other country, but they seem very appreciative of their freedom, so in that regard I don't know how something like this would even pass. 

And the irony is that people that actually need conservatorships for their relatives, are often rejected, so it's like, is there ANY case at all where a conservatorship actually worked? It seems like only people that don't need them get under one, and those that do need them don't get them. 

That's why the letter from the other thread is also interesting, where they're demanding to know all the data about conservatorships across the country, which I doubt they have. That really can't keep going on so unregulated. 

The American Prison system is considered slavery in our constitution 

Corporate America is basically economically replaced slavery 

America is place where either - you work or be WORKED.

britney has always been a slave to this industry 

• Like 1