Daughter of Casey Kasem (Ingham's client that died while in c-ship) speaks out

3 minutes ago, mangotango said:

What continues to baffle me is so how inherently broken the whole system for conservatorships is. No wonder there a multiple human rights violations when the system basically allows it. There are such potential for extreme conflicts of interest all around and on all sides. And the absolute lack of any kind of fail-safe is just horrific. To not even have any protocol for what to do if a  conservatee say they are being abused by their conservator. You take away someone's agency and rights and reduce them to less than a child (agency wise), yet there is nothing there to protect them as you would with children in abusive situations. 

And they have to pay for every parties lawyers. That makes it so easy for lawyers to start thinking more about money than conservatees best interest. And all the other ppl too. Terrible

• Like 6

I want to know, how old is the law for conservatorships? I mean someone really thought: Yeah, this will rescue people? 

And why is there no age-restriction? Like how unable are you with under 30 years, fly to almost every country in the world, doing interviews and stuff. 

• Like 3
23 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

more than six or seven costume changes human rights have been violated :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

Lol I wanted to write that but thought that would be inappropriate 😂😂😂😂😂😂 then I saw your comment :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Alexanda said:

I want to know, how old is the law for conservatorships? I mean someone really thought: Yeah, this will rescue people? 

And why is there no age-restriction? Like how unable are you with under 30 years, fly to almost every country in the world, doing interviews and stuff. 

I keep asking the same, like, who even came up with that concept and why was it approved with such loose regulations 

• Like 1

Why can't she hire a new lawyer tho ?? I mean does she even have a right for that??? Even if someone is disabled Which she isn't , what's the point of making their lives even more miserable ..... The law in the US is always the most ****ed up 

• Like 4