This Day in Pop: Britney Spears releases Candie's commercial in 2010 (July 2nd)

I would say it was the last time we saw and felt "old" version of Britney before they drugged her heavily. I remember this time so well I became fan that time. And I really loved 2009-2010 Britney but then Femme Fatale happened and I was shocked how different Britney was. Instead of getting better she got much more worse. Now I understand it.

• Love 3
  • Like 5
4 minutes ago, MadameFreedom said:

I would say it was the last time we saw and felt "old" version of Britney before they drugged her heavily. I remember this time so well I became fan that time. And I really loved 2009-2010 Britney but then Femme Fatale happened and I was shocked how different Britney was. Instead of getting better she got much more worse. Now I understand it.

i guess they put her in super lithium in the whole 2011 

• Like 5
1 hour ago, MadameFreedom said:

I could tell she was being medicated - this is like the time before the meds completely took over :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record: