Sam (Asghari) - a diff take on him

On 7/2/2021 at 7:48 AM, TakeYourHand said:

Well one could raise the question, what would a man so much younger want to do with a women that much older with two kids, a lot of baggage, and a controlling conservatorship? Then I remember working with international students ten years ago with work visas and they are SO much more mature than young Americans because they are raised that way with strong goals, most of the time to find success here permanently. So where it might look odd, I have a feeling Sam is a lot more mature and he/his family feel like they won the jackpot (in a non opportunistic way) that he found love with THE American dream. I think because he is an immigrant that makes him focused and way more mature which is probably directly connected to why Britney has found solid ground and inner strength to fight once again. And also she’s on the opposite end of that spectrum as she grew up in America and lived (though very humble) a life of entitlement for years with (not calling her dumb or trying to be offensive) a low amount of education. One thing they both have in common is determination. A strong drive to be successful. Sams actually lit that fire back in my opinion. It’s been a slow burn but she’s about to BLAZE again! I like Sam overall. He seems to be healthy and has his own goals and challenges working to live the American dream! I’m rooting for them!

Interesting take, as an immigrant on a working visa, I 100pc agree that we have to grow up very quickly in certain ways. We need to get our **** together very quickly, stay in the country, and find a good job because we also don't have the flexibility to just quit our jobs if we absolutely hate it. Certain struggles might've made Sam different from other young Americans. 

On 7/2/2021 at 3:53 PM, Scrappy said:

I have one major complaint about Sam:

His freakin’ name!! Hesam is a gorgeous Arab name.  Why would you change it to bland and boring ‘Sam’?  To go from a sharp sword to that common BSery… urgh! I can’t! :rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad:

Be proud of your heritage ffs. 

im an immigrant but not in the us, i go by a similar sounding more "local" name cuz no one can pronounce my real name

its really common imho i dont think hes denying his heritage its just not worth all the trouble

1 hour ago, lili_ballet said:

im an immigrant but not in the us, i go by a similar sounding more "local" name cuz no one can pronounce my real name

its really common imho i dont think hes denying his heritage its just not worth all the trouble

to make it in show biz, it's better to sound white. It's sad but it's true. like half-asian actors with white last names do better than half-asian actors with asian last names.

• Like 1

I don't think Sam wants the best for Britney. If he did, team con would have never allowed him near Britney.

He wants her money. She wants a boy toy. He probably wants to pull another kfed. 

You guys are saying him being an immigrant is only a good thing. Well what if he wants to hit the jackpot and the jackpot is Britney? Because he wants financial security and success / fame?

As if immigrants don't use people? What about those who marry for the green card? Or have kids with someone so they can't get deported?  You guys just listed the positive things and I think that's naive.

Why would Jamie spears allow Sam near Britney if Sam actually wanted Britney to be free?

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, sweeetyme said:

I don't think Sam wants the best for Britney. If he did, team con would have never allowed him near Britney.

He wants her money. She wants a boy toy. He probably wants to pull another kfed. 

You guys are saying him being an immigrant is only a good thing. Well what if he wants to hit the jackpot and the jackpot is Britney? Because he wants financial security and success / fame?

As if immigrants don't use people? What about those who marry for the green card? Or have kids with someone so they can't get deported?  You guys just listed the positive things and I think that's naive.

Why would Jamie spears allow Sam near Britney if Sam actually wanted Britney to be free?

Let’s be real any man would hit the jackpot with Britney. That’s a given when she’s so good at what she does and everyone loves her. I don’t think Jamie can’t control Sam anymore since Jodie is the personal conservator. But I really hope he doesn’t pull a K-Fed. I do imagine he’s ready to settle down tho cause no one wants to be in a long-term relationship and never take it to the next level.

12 hours ago, sweeetyme said:

i did not, read the bottom part of my post 

I’m 50/50. Half of me is like Britney hit the jackpot with him. Then the other half of me is like :sipnstare_coffee_mug_tea_sipping_spilling_red:

I just hope he’s not using her to gain exposure for himself and a career. Not to mention having children together brings him into a kfed situation if they were to ever split up and Britney does not need another 75,000$ in support a month situation. I’m really nervous for her to have children with him if I’m being honest.

They would make the most gorgeous babies though :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

I do wish them nothing but the best and just want her happy!

11 minutes ago, HisNameisChase said:

This is going to sound weird, but...

I have this weird feeling Britney is going to dump him after everything is over and done with because deep down she knows. It's just this feeling I get.

They don’t seem very romantic. She seemed way more attracted to Kfed. Even in videos it seems more of a playful relationship. 

19 hours ago, BritneyLVR said:

They don’t seem very romantic. She seemed way more attracted to Kfed. Even in videos it seems more of a playful relationship. 

She was younger too. And less traumatized by everything going on. 

i have a feeling she is gonna dump him too, with everything going on. Maybe she’s gonna go back to one of her exes that she really wanted to marry and have kids with? The last guy 

4 hours ago, allyson said:

She was younger too. And less traumatized by everything going on. 

i have a feeling she is gonna dump him too, with everything going on. Maybe she’s gonna go back to one of her exes that she really wanted to marry and have kids with? The last guy 

I really thought her and Charlie were cute!