Sam (Asghari) - a diff take on him

60378277_118357559383626_639384922694981

First off, he's an IMMIGRANT. His whole family are first-gen immigrants. He has no roots in show business, politics or big money. Both his sisters are medical estheticians, one is a trained RN and family nurse practitioner and the other a microbiologist. And from their IG posts, they both have strong accents, and from what I've read about Sam, they immigrated here way after Sam (he was 6). 

We have no idea whether they're citizens or not, but if they're not, Sam has the MOST to lose from pissing off an angry and highly dangerous legal team. Criminal charges, even falsified ones, could get a person deported. As an immigrant myself, if I was up against connected old white people (and black too, looking at you Judge Brenda Penny) who could clearly commit crimes and get away with it, I'd be scared ****less of doing anything against their wishes. Plus, Trump was also in power for most of their relationship, and y'all remember how Trump almost started a war with Iran in early 2020? I think he has enough legal and family issues to worry about on his own. 

As for their actual relationship, I do think they're benefitting from the other, and it's not a lovey-dovey relationship. Brit HAS to know he's her boy toy, like come on, he was in his early 20's dating a girl you have to sign a NDA to talk to, who's constantly being spied on by her assistants and bodyguards, and who's dad probably yells and threatens you constantly. I'm sorry but the only people who would put up with that, have to be getting something out of it. And there's no way Brit doesn't know that's what they're both bringing to this relationship.

Anyways that doesn't mean they don't care for and respect each other. I actually like that he hasn't tried to end it until now, because that means he's not trying so hard to isolate Britney from her clearly convoluted but only support system. When Britney is free, if she thinks Sam isn't giving her the type of love she wants, she'd be free to find someone who does. 

• Love 2
  • Like 4
6 minutes ago, WhatTheHellWhoCares? said:

Yes, but don’t forget he is apparently making money as Britney’s ‘chef’. That’s why I’m only 90% Team Samney because he is involved in a small way. 

true, but it's really only 100k a year in California. 

Well one could raise the question, what would a man so much younger want to do with a women that much older with two kids, a lot of baggage, and a controlling conservatorship? Then I remember working with international students ten years ago with work visas and they are SO much more mature than young Americans because they are raised that way with strong goals, most of the time to find success here permanently. So where it might look odd, I have a feeling Sam is a lot more mature and he/his family feel like they won the jackpot (in a non opportunistic way) that he found love with THE American dream. I think because he is an immigrant that makes him focused and way more mature which is probably directly connected to why Britney has found solid ground and inner strength to fight once again. And also she’s on the opposite end of that spectrum as she grew up in America and lived (though very humble) a life of entitlement for years with (not calling her dumb or trying to be offensive) a low amount of education. One thing they both have in common is determination. A strong drive to be successful. Sams actually lit that fire back in my opinion. It’s been a slow burn but she’s about to BLAZE again! I like Sam overall. He seems to be healthy and has his own goals and challenges working to live the American dream! I’m rooting for them!

• Love 5
  • Like 3
3 hours ago, WhatTheHellWhoCares? said:

Yes, but don’t forget he is apparently making money as Britney’s ‘chef’. That’s why I’m only 90% Team Samney because he is involved in a small way. 

That was proven false the same day that this came out 

Spoiler

:clownery_makeup_meme:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 2
57 minutes ago, Dirk said:

Imagine if they decide to move to Dubai when she's free? Lindsay Lohan moved there bc there's no paparazzis. 

I know he's Iranian but I guess it's easier for him to live in Dubai and such, it would be so cool to see britney living her best life in Dubai and in Europe in general, could you imagine her pictures drinking wine in Italy? 

:gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

She would not be free in Dubai :wtf_britney_what_confused_um:

You can get arrested for wearing shorts, swearing, drinking in public and other things that are common in most other countries. 

• Love 8
  • Like 1
40 minutes ago, WhatTheHellWhoCares? said:

Was it really? 😂😂 lmao my bad 

The "proof" was posted on new instagram account called "investigateSamAsghari" with total 0 followers but somehow got viral in twitter and exhale. There were also clear signs of editing the documents. I swear this fanbase goes way too far sometimes :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red::queenie_falling_dying_dead:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, joanhs said:

Totally agree here, he isn't THAT poor, I actually think he is the poorest of his siblings :ohreallylol_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_ny_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe_cackle:

Well now probably not, but at the beginning yeah, microbiologists and nurse practitioners make 150k/year steadily in California. And I imagine they’d be making even more as medical estheticians to switch to that field. 

Went on a little dive into her instagram. (If this is too much I'll delete, but her profile is public so I assume she's okay with this) 

How could you not love them??? It's probably healthy for Britney to see what a real family is like. 

image3.pngimage2.pngimage4.png

• Love 3
9 hours ago, allyson said:

60378277_118357559383626_639384922694981

First off, he's an IMMIGRANT. His whole family are first-gen immigrants. He has no roots in show business, politics or big money. Both his sisters are medical estheticians, one is a trained RN and family nurse practitioner and the other a microbiologist. And from their IG posts, they both have strong accents, and from what I've read about Sam, they immigrated here way after Sam (he was 6). 

We have no idea whether they're citizens or not, but if they're not, Sam has the MOST to lose from pissing off an angry and highly dangerous legal team. Criminal charges, even falsified ones, could get a person deported. As an immigrant myself, if I was up against connected old white people (and black too, looking at you Judge Brenda Penny) who could clearly commit crimes and get away with it, I'd be scared ****less of doing anything against their wishes. Plus, Trump was also in power for most of their relationship, and y'all remember how Trump almost started a war with Iran in early 2020? I think he has enough legal and family issues to worry about on his own. 

As for their actual relationship, I do think they're benefitting from the other, and it's not a lovey-dovey relationship. Brit HAS to know he's her boy toy, like come on, he was in his early 20's dating a girl you have to sign a NDA to talk to, who's constantly being spied on by her assistants and bodyguards, and who's dad probably yells and threatens you constantly. I'm sorry but the only people who would put up with that, have to be getting something out of it. And there's no way Brit doesn't know that's what they're both bringing to this relationship.

Anyways that doesn't mean they don't care for and respect each other. I actually like that he hasn't tried to end it until now, because that means he's not trying so hard to isolate Britney from her clearly convoluted but only support system. When Britney is free, if she thinks Sam isn't giving her the type of love she wants, she'd be free to find someone who does. 

16 minutes ago, allyson said:

Went on a little dive into her instagram. (If this is too much I'll delete, but her profile is public so I assume she's okay with this) 

How could you not love them??? It's probably healthy for Britney to see what a real family is like. 

image3.pngimage2.pngimage4.png

Are you secretly Sam or one of his sisters? You sound very passionate about the Asghari family suspicious hold up GIF by Johnny Orlando

• Haha 5
  • Like 2