Which people do you wish would speak out for the #FreeBritney movement/apologise to Britney that haven't yet done so?

Self-explanatory. It's great to see Christina, Iggy etc support Britney in the last few days - a lot of respect to them for doing so. Feels like there's a lot more that need to come though, especially those that have done Britney wrong over the years

One that comes to mind is Conan O'Brien. This video of him and one of his sidekicks slamming Britney when she was at her most vulnerable is disgusting, to say the least

Many other public names come to mind over the years too, including Jon Stewart and of course Jay Leno. What other names come to mind for you?

Honestly at this point it’s a little to late. Some of these artists that haven’t shown any support would have to have a damn good excuse. You might start seeing artists slowly hop on the bandwagon if one finally speaks out but even then that’s cowardly. I think it’s extremely embarrassing that all these other fan bases supported the movement but their favs didn’t. Had me thinking in the shower “if so and so fans base asked the Britney army for support do we help or decline down the road?” Then I thought if I were in their shoes and Britney stayed silent then I wouldn’t expect anything and I’d also be disappointed. I mean it’s not like Britney showed Kesha support but the difference is that she can’t really speak anyways. She’s only shared her thoughts on BLM and honestly we don’t know what’s up with her IG 100% Anyways, I’ve dropped all expectations because they only lead to resentment. I can tell you what though, I won’t be supporting the ones who remained silent down the road after this and thats on them. 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, TakeYourHand said:

Honestly at this point it’s a little to late. Some of these artists that haven’t shown any support would have to have a damn good excuse. You might start seeing artists slowly hop on the bandwagon if one finally speaks out but even then that’s cowardly. I think it’s extremely embarrassing that all these other fan bases supported the movement but their favs didn’t. Had me thinking in the shower “if so and so fans base asked the Britney army for support do we help or decline down the road?” Then I thought if I were in their shoes and Britney stayed silent then I wouldn’t expect anything and I’d also be disappointed. I mean it’s not like Britney showed Kesha support but the difference is that she can’t really speak anyways. She’s only shared her thoughts on BLM and honestly we don’t know what’s up with her IG 100% Anyways, I’ve dropped all expectations because they only lead to resentment. I can tell you what though, I won’t be supporting the ones who remained silent down the road after this and thats on them. 

Yeah Britney is in a very unique position where it's now completely unknown whether she was contractually able to show genuine support or not to certain artists even over the last decade. Not sure you can say that for any other mainstream artist

Completely agree on the last sentence. Those that stay silent (especially those who have gone out of their way to wrong her in the past), and even those that speak out once this starts to gain even more mainstream traction, are very much permanently in my bad books

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, TakeYourHand said:

im already skipping gaga songs on my playlist - so yes, no more money for them.

• Love 1

Honestly, all of the people that I really wanted to comment on the situation have stayed silent and I'm at the point where I just don't care about their support anymore. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Lady Gaga was one of them. As many have already said, for someone who is an incredibly outspoken activist, her silence is very telling. Same with Ariana Grande, who has posted Britney related things in the past. It's really disheartening to see celebrities like them, along with Demi Lovato and Taylor Swift choosing not to say anything about the situation. Makes them seem really disingenuous and inauthentic. :britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh:

Also the stupid "I did it first" or whatever post with Madonna about Lil Nas X. :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever: Like you can find the time to be messy and make a "joke", but still say nothing about #FreeBritney. Okay then. :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

The naive part of me wants to believe they're working on something behind the scenes but I seriously doubt it.

• Love 5

I'm really not interested in people's apologies or support tweets. If they come good, but it's something that needs to come from their hearts, not because fans pressured them to speak.

I'm more interested to hear all the people that have worked with her since the conservatorship was put in place, from the How I Met Your Mother people, to songwriters and producers of the four albums she released, collaborators, backup dancers, video directors, photographers, the people from the X Factor (not the contestants, but the three judges, the producers, etc), people that have interviewed her like Mario Lopez and Ellen (even if people hate her). Even the people that have been part of "her team" like Brett, Adam Leber and even Larry himself. I know Larry doesn't speak because he'll get roasted, and most likely with all reason, but I wanna hear what's his version of the story, so we can really refute his arguments. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Brit2000 said:

Yeah Britney is in a very unique position where it's now completely unknown whether she was contractually able to show genuine support or not to certain artists even over the last decade. Not sure you can say that for any other mainstream artist

Completely agree on the last sentence. Those that stay silent (especially those who have gone out of their way to wrong her in the past), and even those that speak out once this starts to gain even more mainstream traction, are very much permanently in my bad books

Well I personally felt a year ago that it was understandable not to comment as there was much confusion and no one knew how Britney felt herself. I can’t accept that after her testimony. Now that these people with platforms know, it’s outrageous. The ONLY excuse will be if down the road Britney and whoever publicly talks about the support they gave her privately. They might have stayed quiet for legalities but if not then these people are pure ********* and while Britney is free of the conservatorship, she’ll also be free of the fake Hollywood narcissistic environment as well while they start to get exposed. The reason I feel some of these artists owe her support is because a lot of them have supported her when it wasn’t anything controversial AND Britney is literally the blueprint of a pop star. She set the highest standards and even Madonna (before she was so desperate) respected her from day one. They’ve all been inspired one way or another. It’s the whole “I’ll support you when times are good but not rough” bull that makes me angry. And no that doesn’t mean every pop act out today but loads of them have stated their love/inspiration for her previously and it’s ridiculous at this point. Then you have celebrities who aren’t artists like Kim K who’s literally devoting her time to law yet can’t say a single word? It’s wrong at this point. Plain and simple. At this point it’s fine. They made their choice and I don’t respect or agree but there will definitely be consequences down the road for it. Ironically enough I find it fascinating that Britney’s biggest rival and one person she publicly called out (Xtina) even showed her genuine support. She didn’t just tweet #freebritney, she spoke passionately about the situation. We should have seen more of that in the past five days never mind months since Framing Britney came out. Staying silent after her testimony is unacceptable because even if you feel you don’t know the full situation, you know how SHE feels and that her situation regardless of mental health does NOT qualify for a conservatorship never mind what it’s turned into which is legal human trafficking. This isn’t a fan issue, it’s a human rights issue. Thatsurprisewitness wasn’t a stan a year ago, just someone who studied and enjoys law. She’s advocated ever since learning about this situation. These celebrities have a major platform, money, and power to end this a lot faster and if you ask me, no one is speaking up for the same reasons team CON haven’t defended her in 13 years. Once you turn against the system, you are going down yourself potentially. I think these famous people are all in bed with each other and sold their souls to reach the fame and success they have and if they mention something the system will turn against them. This applies to A listers. If you notice the only ones standing up aren’t A list and if they are, they are victims of abuse already. You have random exceptions like Miley but she’s not reliant on the big machine as much because her father was famous and gave her security in her own career. I guarantee they’re all linked and don’t want “leaks” if they fight against the system that is Hollywood. They may not all work directly with Lou but I’m sure most of their team has correlations with her. Look at Harvey Weinstein and Jefferey Epstein. Do you know HOW many celebrities were tied in with those two? Who probably had involvement with the same ***ual abuse or knew about it and stayed silent for the sake of their careers? People don’t speak when they have something to lose and I can also say that covid slowed down A LOT of production and that’s lost money. The last thing any of them want is more money lost and a scandal behind them. Hollywood in general is crashing and I hope Britney takes them down one by one once she’s free. Can’t imagine what she’s endured over her entire career and the other eleven years of her cship as her testimony only focused on the past two. #freebritney 

• Love 2

Mine is Mariah Carey and she has already so I’m so proud. 

Civil and Human Rights leaders from all over the world

The President Joe Biden 

I would like to hear an apology from Kevin Federline bc he fathers The children, he’ll always be apart of her life. I wish he wasn’t so money hungry and had integrity 

I want to hear from people who worked with Britney during the years of the con. Those who had signed NDA’s and stuff. From big celebrities to BTS staff. Iggy Azalea had done it. And so did that judge in X-factor. They will bring added credibility to Britney’s testimony if they ever speak up.