New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 3:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

that surprise witness - what tea does she have?

So I know exhale hates when Sam lutfi gets brought up but he's been posting on his IG stories all kinds of screen shots of people apologizing to him for thinking he's a bad guy all these years... anyway he posted a screen shot of that surprise witness talking about how the story of him drugging britney is bullsh** and that lots of people try to convince her that he's the devil but she doesn't believe it and said it's ironic they sued him for defamation 

I wish I knew how to post a pic or link his story

• Exhale+
3 minutes ago, Brit52 said:

So I know exhale hates when Sam lutfi gets brought up but he's been posting on his IG stories all kinds of screen shots of people apologizing to him for thinking he's a bad guy all these years... anyway he posted a screen shot of that surprise witness talking about how the story of him drugging britney is bullsh** and that lots of people try to convince her that he's the devil but she doesn't believe it and said it's ironic they sued him for defamation 

I don’t believe Lutfi is the evil Loucifer portrayed him to be, but I also don’t believe he’s a good person to have around. I think he did attempt to “save” her but for his own glory…Not with what’s best for Britney in mind.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Brit52 said:

you make a valid point - anyone that does not fit their narrative becomes an enemy; i feel like we will know more after this is done.

which i hate to be this guy again but brings me to question how sam a. has been able to remain close to her and post all that support to the movement.

i wish we had more answers. i fear for her safety and her sanity.