So was the “irreparable harm” Andrew Wallet talked about when stepping down two years ago the result of Britney’s initial plea to get out?

• Super Mods

I always thought it’s because of the amount of ***** they put on her even though she didn’t need it. She brought up the lithium **** and it’s like their idea is to **** her up more if she acts out which can lead her to have devastating effects in the long term while the meatheads like her father assume ***** are a way of programming her like some robot 

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

The time she spoke about recently in which she was made to be felt dead, unheard, and a liar? 

If so, it would seem like Wallet is one of the only one with an ounce of ethics/morals. 

He quit on March 4, 2019 but she didn't testify until May 10, 2019.

So it must have been something else that he privately knew about.

• Like 1

I’ve always assumed he didn’t realize she was being mistreated the way she was. I doubt he had much contact with her being her estate co-conservator. He probably learned about the mental health facility and the forced drugging and left because he wasn’t going to be part of something so illegal. Maybe he believed she was in the conservatorship voluntary like it keeps being said it is suppose to be.  

• Like 2
32 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

The time she spoke about recently in which she was made to be felt dead, unheard, and a liar? 

If so, it would seem like Wallet is one of the only one with an ounce of ethics/morals. 

I wouldn’t go as far as ethics / morals with that roach, remember he asked for a massive pay rise, but I do think all the bat**** cray-cray stuff outweighed the pay rise and he bailed before it was too late for him. But yeah, this all make sense. 

“The conservatorship is engaged in numerous ongoing business activities requiring immediate attention and it therefore is in the best interest of the conservatee that the acceptance of Wallet’s resignation and the issuance of amended letters of conservatorship of the estate occur immediately and without delay,” court documents read at the time.

“Substantial detriment, irreparable harm and immediate danger will result to the conservatee and her estate if the relief requested herein in not granted on an ex parte basis.”

Source: https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/britney-spears-conservatorship-andrew-wallet-is-seemingly-back-in-role/

I took it that the irreparable harm would only result if they were not able to replace him right away...Because he was quitting (for whatever reason...I tend to go with his name being on Atara Tours and he wanted to avoid legal liability for the Domination cancellation), and there was nobody set up to do his work in his absence.

• Like 1

Wallet deserves no sympathy. He came forward after that and said Britney was very much happy under the conservatorship, which is a lie because there are records of her complaints since 2014. Wallet must've saw signs the ship was going down because of the changes made in Britney's SJB Trust and wanted to get out as soon as possible. Him trying to come back later must be because Jamie has something on him. The TriStrar accouting books he tries so hard to protect must have Wallet's name all over. 

• Like 4
20 minutes ago, Z-dawg said:

I wouldn’t go as far as ethics / morals with that roach, remember he asked for a massive pay rise, but I do think all the bat**** cray-cray stuff outweighed the pay rise and he bailed before it was too late for him. But yeah, this all make sense. 

Well don’t forget he came back for a short time to help Jamie 

I recall him telling a reporter “the fans don’t understand” 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
5 minutes ago, Hungry Hun said:

Wallet deserves no sympathy. He came forward after that and said Britney was very much happy under the conservatorship, which is a lie because there are records of her complaints since 2014. Wallet must've saw signs the ship was going down because of the changes made in Britney's SJB Trust and wanted to get out as soon as possible. Him trying to come back later must be because Jamie has something on him. The TriStrar accouting books he tries so hard to protect must have Wallet's name all over. 

Wallet is named as the "Treasurer" on all of Britney's LLC's...

Including on Atara Tours, which Jamie created to deliver Britney onto the Vegas stage.

Who pays for the Domination cancellation? Who is legally responsible?

Atara Tours.

2 hours ago, AP4 said:

I’ve always assumed he didn’t realize she was being mistreated the way she was. I doubt he had much contact with her being her estate co-conservator. He probably learned about the mental health facility and the forced drugging and left because he wasn’t going to be part of something so illegal. Maybe he believed she was in the conservatorship voluntary like it keeps being said it is suppose to be.  

she said he was the one who orchestrated the mental health facility. that she cried over it and he loved it.