The United States Congress invites Britney to testify in open letter to her

9 minutes ago, timito said:

I don’t want to be negative but will Britney actually do it if there wasn’t anyone standing in her way. I mean after listening to her testimony I can see her being this powerful voice but at the same time I feel like she is too shy to go ahead and do something like that in the Congress. 

General public is on her side now 

• Love 7
  • Like 1
23 minutes ago, nthenwkiss said:

she should definitely do it and get prepped by a profesional (a la olivia pope in scandal) she should take this opportunity to do a TELL ALL "interview"... no one has been given this change - with basically NO precedent; she has to do this.

it would be a HUGE opportunity and she should literally start from day one in february of 2008 and say EVERYTHING - all of it. in an organized yet passionate way.

i cant believe the power of Britney Spears - she should at least do it for the millions of people trapped in illegal conservatorships - she should do it for women, she has to do it.

with great power comes great responsibility - go ahead queen, as usual we'll have your back.

if she does this, she'll be free in minutes - and i think she should in her speech say that after this speech she'll need immediate protection.

The real Olivia Pope is named Judy Smith and having someone as high profile as her in Britney's corner would be HUGE. We CANNOT let team con get Judy on their side. Also, I kind of can't stand two of the congress people who sent this letter, (since they are probably only doing this to save their own butts pr wise and just give me weird vibes) but the fact this is bipartisan is amazing.

• Like 1

One of the people who signed the letter is being investigated for s** trafficking and one is a psycho.  They are doing this for media attention for themselves. 

The Elizabeth Warren story looking into conservatorship cases is way more beneficial in my opinion.

• Love 1
  • Like 8
1 hour ago, Miguelblackpink said:

But how will she go there tho if her team could easily hide this from her and not let her go? Cant they just have the authorities pick her up? 

Well you can't hide it if every news outlet reports on it in magazines, newspapers, and television channels. 

• Love 1
21 minutes ago, JessicaS89 said:

The real Olivia Pope is named Judy Smith and having someone as high profile as her in Britney's corner would be HUGE. We CANNOT let team con get Judy on their side. Also, I kind of can't stand two of the congress people who sent this letter, (since they are probably only doing this to save their own butts pr wise and just give me weird vibes) but the fact this is bipartisan is amazing.

let's spam judy smith so she takes the job for free.

She should do it, she’s the only one powerful enough to cause a change in this system. If she had the courage to speak while her own abusers were listening, this is nothing. Sure she’s shy but she’s also FED UP.

As for Team CON not letting her go, Jamie doesn’t have more power than Congress. They could easily send someone to get her.

• Love 2

This is huge!!!! The very first wind of justice.

In fact I just read some well written articles about her whole situation, which was very empathetic and accurate. And the author said something very true at the articles closing lines. Which was like: "Britney could be a symbol again but this time for the awakening for the self-awareness... Although she is not an activist, revolutionary, or intellect, for some reason she always has to outgrow herself." Yes, it's an interesting karma, but for some reason this has been her whole life. Who knows why but it is.

• Love 7
27 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

Reading that open letter made me piss my pants.

If I were Britney, I would be SO uncomfortable right now... I mean it's such immense support, but my gawd I would feel pressured...

indeed, that's the other side of the coin. I would feel like too scared to make any move right now...

but

isn't this perfect for her to get free from this shi... ?

• Love 1
  • Like 1