The disturbing case of Ann Cooper Hewitt (similarities to Britneys conservatorship) inside edition

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Thanks for sharing! I can't believe this has been going on for so long, and it's STILL happening today. I guess the silver lining is that an IUD can at least be removed, but it's still forced sterilization and Britney will never get back the time she's spent sterilized. 

I still want to know who's responsible for forcing her to get an IUD (or forcing her to keep in an IUD that she maybe at one point got willingly. We don't know the facts). It'll be very interesting to see if anyone gets in legal trouble for violating her human rights.

• Love 1

ok maybe this is a reach - but i HATE how its been normalized to sterilize pets; owners do it just so they dont have to deal with their periods for females or not having to properly train their male dogs to not pee everywhere - it think it is a HORRIBLE thing. even doing it to a dog or cat.

1 hour ago, nthenwkiss said:

ok maybe this is a reach - but i HATE how its been normalized to sterilize pets; owners do it just so they dont have to deal with their periods for females or not having to properly train their male dogs to not pee everywhere - it think it is a HORRIBLE thing. even doing it to a dog or cat.

Not really but sometimes is for heatlhy reasons. A dog who is not sterilize can lead to a prostatic hyperplasia for example

36 minutes ago, Oxic said:

Not really but sometimes is for heatlhy reasons. A dog who is not sterilize can lead to a prostatic hyperplasia for example

Getting female dogs organs ripped out causes them to not live as long and causes lots of higher risks of cancers and ****. U should do a deep dive on the truth of sterilizing ur pets

• Like 1