Jamie Lynn trademarked her name and BritneyEscape (old BritneyHiatus) already went down

19 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

How on earth can you stop someone from using your NAME? That can't be legal. Just cause you file a trademark...? Doesn't that mean you can't profit off their name / make merch etc? But to mention their name? Someone explain before I implode 

I thought you can’t do that… it specially says names aren’t allowed. Unless she’s suddenly a concept. But who the hell would want her name anyway? XD

50 minutes ago, Hungry Hun said:

She's doing like LouLou. Bet she's helping JL with this. Some twitter accounts better take care and start deleting their tweets or start using codes or abreviations to talk about her now like JL Spears and such...

I suggest the name Jumbo Dumbo 

• Haha 1
28 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

How on earth can you stop someone from using your NAME? That can't be legal. Just cause you file a trademark...? Doesn't that mean you can't profit off their name / make merch etc? But to mention their name? Someone explain before I implode 

Hi Jordan. I think I left my favorite underwear at your place. Can I get it back ? :yesokay_britney_blush_blink:

• Haha 2