New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 12:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

Britney is referring to Jamie Lynn in her testimony

But I never heard Bryan defending her though?

And she referred to her whole family  she didn't make any exception,so she's saying ALL OF THEM DID NOTHING, if she considered that Jamie Lynn to be on her side or that she actually defended her she could say "everyone in my family didn't nothing EXCEPT FOR MY SISTER" but no...she included all of them, so...

:clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

• Like 3
30 minutes ago, ralphcornio said:

She meant everybody. It's clear to me that she doesn't like ANYBODY talking about her private matters. She's a proud person, and doesn't like to show fragility. That being said, even though she now supports the movement, she is not happy with either her mom's book or her brother's interview the other day, I think we can be sure. Also remember she said NO ONE IN HER FAMILY helped her escape abusive situations Jame / Jodi put her through. Everyone Lou to Lynne is going down :gunriah_mariah_carey:

Was there a recent Bryan interview? Or are you referring to the one from last July?

• Exhale+
30 minutes ago, allyson said:

Brit said "my own family, going to the media, giving interviews, and I can't say anything"

Lynne hasn't gone to the media. Bryan came out in support of getting her out of the conservatorship, pushed to speak out by his wife whos on the free Britney train.

that basically leaves Jamie Lynn and Jamie spears. Jamie is the one that CONSTANTLY alludes to Britney needing this conservatorship because she's extremely mentally ill. after Bryan did the interview, Jamie posted on IG about how hard it is to support someone in your family having mental illnesses.

so through deduction, Britney probably has it out for Jamie Lynn right now.

Bryan did NOT come out in support of Britney. He specifically said the conservatorship benefitted the family.

• Love 2
  • Like 3
10 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Everyone needs to unfollow and leave JL alone. She knows everyone knows and there's nothing more to say. I think its a waste of vitriol at this point. 

Good point.

I just unfollowed her. The only reason I was following her was because of Britney.

If all of the Britney fans did the same she wouldn't have any followers left.

• Love 6
  • Exhale+
23 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

Bryan wasn’t supportive of the c ship ending in that interview he said she’s always wanted out and he didn’t help her when he was part of the c ship! He also mentioned it would be tough for Britney to make her own reservations smh 

He also said the conservatorship benefits the family...He is TRASH.