Just now, rnbjunkie said:

Ay sorry I really don't know how to embed a Twitter post. Can someone help me to fix it?

But wouldn't be her team in the behind scenes actually getting the money instead of her? Not sure about this idea. I think she's thankful about her situation being heard all over the world but I don't think she would feel comfortable about people taking advantage of the situation and exposure of this to make a concert...I think all she wants is people with real connections or power to help her , not a concert that will have no impact legally on the whole mess. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

So to who exactly the money would be donated? To Britney? She may receive an allowance of 2k a week from her estate but the woman has money, she just need to regain access to it. We just gotta make noise about it, supporting her to the fullest. 

Unless there is a #FreeBritney concert made by her, when she is free, so Britney herself can donate the profits to some charity or even projects that fight human trafficking and child abuse. Then we are talking...

29 minutes ago, ohoney said:

But wouldn't be her team in the behind scenes actually getting the money instead of her? Not sure about this idea. I think she's thankful about her situation being heard all over the world but I don't think she would feel comfortable about people taking advantage of the situation and exposure of this to make a concert...I think all she wants is people with real connections or power to help her , not a concert that will have no impact legally on the whole mess. 

It would help to raise the awareness of the conservatorship system situation and not to collect money. Britney stated clearly she wants to go public and tell it all. I know she would feel pity with the idea, but having on board some trusted people or celebrities behind it would help it.

Not sure about the Britney team though, I can't speak on a legal level but they would probably try to stop this somehow.

1 hour ago, ohoney said:

I think the proceeds should go to LGBTQIA causes. Get every artist involved and cover a Britney song (not necessarily singles) in their own style. LiveAid who? 😎🙌🏻