“I was there long before a hashtag”

16 minutes ago, thebritmaster said:

Calling the movement a hashtag was an attempt to minimize it :flop_britney_candies:

It absolutely was! You are completely correct.

And all she did was minimize her own damned self by exposing how little help she actually is. Maybe she’s under some restraints as well, but her coming for us that way when we have helped empower Britney is bull sh it!

• Love 2

It’s embarrassing that she doesn't even dare to mention “FreeBritney” and is using the word “hashtag”  instead:tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:. What a trash sister Juana Lorena :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:. Cinderella’ step sisters are nice compared to her.

• Like 4
45 minutes ago, DollyParton said:

The fact Britney isnt defending JL and just let this all happen says enough. If Britney really cared about JL, she would already have defended her little sister.

I guess a lot of bad stuff happened between them.

Jamie Lynn went to a tabloid to sell her first pregnancy pictures before telling Britney she was pregnant, leaving her to find out from the paps. She has always been the bitter, jealous and selfish little brat she is currently proving herself to be 

• Like 4
6 minutes ago, Puppy said:

Ugh what happened to the “then move the **** out!” Sister decade ago? That was standing up for her sister then :yeahsure_britney_ftr_for_the_record_yeah_nod_yes_white:

I may be wrong but didn't she start looking suspicious when she tweeted this in 2013?

9fa245141b1c2eac49c5dd86737be256.jpg

She deleted it and then posted this

YkBdC9h.jpg

What kind of support was to say "I GET IT" on a song that caused so much pain and bad reputation to her sister? :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

Not to mention that early this year, Justin indirectly called Britney a ***** on stage before singing cry me a river :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

• Love 3
  • Like 2
  • Super Mods
27 minutes ago, MinakoS said:

I may be wrong but didn't she start looking suspicious when she tweeted this in 2013?

9fa245141b1c2eac49c5dd86737be256.jpg

She deleted it and then posted this

YkBdC9h.jpg

What kind of support was to say "I GET IT" on a song that caused so much pain and bad reputation to her sister? :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

Not to mention that early this year, Justin indirectly called Britney a ***** on stage before singing cry me a river :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

It’s so sad that Britney openly adored her sister and then JL goes and returns the favor this way. I mean I never really liked her, I always thought she was annnoying so I do side eyed Britney when she says her little sister is better built for this industry than her and over compliments her, like I think to myself “girl you are WAY TOO NICE”

• Like 2