Bessemer Trust to have equal power over Britney's finances

48 minutes ago, enAC said:

This is not good, also they were denied access to Tri Star’s books and records: 

FILE TO TERMINATE, INGHAM :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

So there goes Britney's 600 million dolars... Lou will cash out everything in Panama and flee to europe very soon. Brenda Penny you're trash :trash_throw_away_recycle:

• Like 3
  • Super Mods
2 hours ago, Jefferson Silva said:

Can they or will they see what happened to the SJB TRUST that Lou stole?

I saw in a 2010 financial report submitted by Jamie Spears and Andrew Wallet in 2010 saying that the SJB Revocable Trust was not considered an asset/under the purview of the conservatorship. Here is a link to the 2010 report: https://static.wixstatic.com/ugd/237b6d_9abde13ebf82483a85d58eb369fcd5b4.pdf

Oddly, it was listed in the first financial report in 2008: https://static.wixstatic.com/ugd/237b6d_948440b0af36418dae0e3e0fa7f8a7dd.pdf

• Super Mods
57 minutes ago, enAC said:

I might be nitpicking, but point D says it denies delivering the “entire conservatorship estate together with all books and records forthwith to BESSEMER as SOLE CONSERVATOR OF THE ESTATE.

Makes me think that if Jamie were removed as sole conservator of the estate and replaced solely by Bessemer, then they would have probably been granted that accounting.

But now, the real question would be that as newly appointed co-conservator of her estate, does Bessemer have access to those books, or do they need to file another petition to access them? 

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

I might be nitpicking, but point D says it denies delivering the “entire conservatorship estate together with all books and records forthwith to BESSEMER as SOLE CONSERVATOR OF THE ESTATE.

Makes me think that if Jamie were removed as sole conservator of the estate and replaced solely by Bessemer, then they would have probably been granted that accounting.

But now, the real question would be that as newly appointed co-conservator of her estate, does Bessemer have access to those books, or do they need to file another petition to access them? 

A news article confirmed that they now have access to these records, I believe. The news broke this morning.

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
6 minutes ago, amiro1989 said:

A news article confirmed that they now have access to these records, I believe. The news broke this morning.

Yeah, it seems that the Tweet I quoted above exaggerates part of the entire ruling re. Bessemer. I wonder if there is a complete document available somewhere…?

15 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

I think what that part meant was that bessemer was denied of what the conservatee asked which was giving them both her whole state or money (which would make them sole conservators) and the books,

i think they only got access to the books and not the whole state since they are co conservators but these documents word things specifically as they were requested if you know what i mean

To make it simple , what they meant was

You are allowed access to the books but we deny your request to access to the complete state and the books cuz that would make you sole conservator and you are only co conservator so the decisions over the state have to be made between you (bessemer) and jaime

• Super Mods
8 minutes ago, ronron said:

To make it simple , what they meant was

You are allowed access to the books but we deny your request to access to the complete state and the books cuz that would make you sole conservator and you are only co conservator so the decisions over the state have to be made between you (bessemer) and jaime

The judge did not remove Jamie as sole conservator and therefore appoint Bessemer as sole conservator of the estate, as petitioned by Britney via Sam Ingham.

What the judge did do is make Bessemer a co-conservator of the estate alongside Jamie and granted both of them powers as set by Probate. One of those joint powers includes this:

“The power to obtain all documents and records relating to the Conservatee and her assets, whether held in her name or in the name of another, all contracts, information relating to credit cards, bank statements, estate planning documents, receivables, and any and all powers of attorney.”

4 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

The judge did not remove Jamie as sole conservator and therefore appoint Bessemer as sole conservator of the estate, as petitioned by Britney via Sam Ingham.

What the judge did do is make Bessemer a co-conservator of the estate alongside Jamie and granted both of them powers as set by Probate. One of those joint powers includes this:

“The power to obtain all documents and records relating to the Conservatee and her assets, whether held in her name or in the name of another, all contracts, information relating to credit cards, bank statements, estate planning documents, receivables, and any and all powers of attorney.”

Thats what i said 😫 sorry if i was confusing

2 hours ago, enAC said:

So they're not going to be able to investigate Lou and where Britney's money went? Not good, I can't believe that witch is going to get away with her shady things.

• Super Mods
11 minutes ago, warioaddams said:

So they're not going to be able to investigate Lou and where Britney's money went? Not good, I can't believe that witch is going to get away with her shady things.

Bessemer has powers it can exercise to look into accounting records, financials, etc. Read the tweet posted in the OP for more of their joint powers.

12 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

Bessemer has powers it can exercise to look into accounting records, financials, etc. Read the tweet posted in the OP for more of their joint powers.

But it says in the court document that providing account books from TRI Star was denied

• Super Mods
3 minutes ago, warioaddams said:

But it says in the court document that providing account books from TRI Star was denied

Because in that particular document, they also denied Bessemer being the SOLE conservator of the estate. :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching: But because they were appointed as co-conservator of the estate, they do have the power to access financial and accounting records, among other things. Which are detailed in the tweet mentioned in the Oringal Post.