Bessemer Trust to have equal power over Britney's finances

I can't at all these petitions and updates yet a week has past since Britney said she wanted to end the conservatorship, and her lawyer has done f--k all. 

However, hopefully Bessemer notice inaccuracies/errors in the way in which her estate has been managed for 13 years, and report it accordingly.

• Like 7

Yeah I think this is a good step. For years Jamie has been playing with the money but now Britney can see exactly where her money has been going.  I’m sure things will come to light that were hidden before and she’s gonna be pissed.  Bet you anything the “blonde broads” someone spoke about will appear as a business expense … among other things 

• Like 2

I know this was the original plan and it's a good thing they are moving in the right direction.

I guess I just had expectations that after hearing her claims of abuse that would change the course and start something urgent

It seems all it did was make them do what they were expected to do in the first place :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

19 minutes ago, enAC said:

This is not good, also they were denied access to Tri Star’s books and records: 

FILE TO TERMINATE, INGHAM :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

WHAT. THE. FUUUUUUCK.

That judge is completely corrupt. Even when Ingham does advocate for Britney he is denied.

Now Britney's going to have to sue them in civil court to obtain that information.

She needs to terminate now and get this process moving as quickly as possible...Unreal.

• Like 8