I'm so disappointed in Lady Gaga

41 minutes ago, Tear the floor up up said:

Same it’s definitely frustrating to see no public support from certain industry peers of hers, but I do hope that means they’re helping privately 

Idk about the others. But Sam is bff with Gagas manager. So she definitely knows what's up.

5 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Idk about the others. But Sam is bff with Gagas manager. So she definitely knows what's up.

Which might be why she is quiet. Britney’s team could accuse Sam of violating his NDA if she spoke up. They could say he gave her manager info. That would be a great excuse for team con to take Sam out of Britney’s life.

1 hour ago, blackoutbixxh said:

It’s funny how some of the most outspoken women in music are choosing to be silent :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

They’re threatened by Britney’s star power. They know they’re only eating well because Britney has been in a conservatorship all these years. The fact Gaga’s career started when Britney was in a conservatorship is 🐸🍵

• Love 7

She is so fake, glad you see the light now. She is a total product of the industry (as Britney) & run with her 2 feets on that ****.

Her "battle" for "feminism", "equality" & all is as fake as I'm the queen of pop.

I was interested at the beginning of her career but I understood fast she was only here for the NWO agenda.

Sorry :trash_throw_away_recycle:

• Love 4
  • Like 5

Like I said in another thread 12 years on after being a Stan. This woman has changed so much and not for the better. Gaga has lost touch with reality and it’s sad. The woman only cares about partnerships and money.  2011 gaga probably would’ve said something. The woman couldn’t even thank her fans for chromatica. This is the woman who had the biggest interaction with fans to literally zero interaction. She’s very fake 

• Love 3
  • Like 4

I don't think anyone should be disappointed by celebrities who don't speak up on this. They are not lawyers, politicians, humanitarians or in any kind of position to directly help Britney. All they can do is make noise, but I'm pretty sure there's plenty of that right now.

As somebody else pointed out, these people are just entertainers. I would implore fans not to attribute so much to them beyond their realm of expertise. 

A lot of celebrities are narcissistic egomaniacs. Doubtless they are all terrified of what Britney is going through because it could happen to any one of them too!

Not even a "We love you Britney" or "We believe you Britney" from Gaga. Simply saying something neutral but supportive wouldn't get anyone in trouble with any NDA. So it's very chilling that we have silence from Gaga, but I am no longer surprised.

I've been getting creepy fake Hollywood narcissist vibes from her for a while now when it's clear all she cares about are industry accolades and money. 

:idkha_mariah_i_dont_know_her_pink_idk_shake_no:

I have a long list of my personal feelings about Gaga and her work and the way she has presented herself throughout the years and could keep talking s-h-i-t- but I'll stop there.

I really hope we are wrong! :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

• Love 4
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, BritneyLVR said:

Let’s be real. She’s happy Britney isn’t where she’s at in life. She gives me Katy Perry vibes in the sense that it’s all about her. 

Well: 

ZaT6.gif

I mean questionable choice of words for a songwriter, but Beyoncé?

• Love 5

Why don't y'all just DM her and tell her to show support for Britney then? If it's that important to read lip service from pop stars, then put pressure on her to make a statement so we can finally move on and half of y'all can go back to bashing her next month for some other issue with her music or personality. :yeahsure_britney_ftr_for_the_record_yeah_nod_yes_white:

• Super Mods
9 minutes ago, DuranDuran said:

And Gaga's manager is on good terms with LMT. Also the streets are saying that it was Lou who helped with the Vegas residence for Gaga. So...

oh my god omg GIF by Hell's Kitchen
that woman, LMT needs to be talked about more. 

• Like 2

She was and always will be fake. She could care less about Britney. If anything her career risen when Britney's was in decline, she even started using the IM A FREE ***** tagline just before the cship. Take that as you wish.

She could care less about Britney or anyone but herself. She is just like Madonna, egocentric sociopaths.

Im dissapointed on Rihanna and Beyonce, but they can all go to hell, as far as Im concern. This just contributes to the end of hollywood even more, people are just tired of this dehumanizing narcissists . 

• Love 2