I'm so disappointed in Lady Gaga

Guys, I don’t think pressuring people to show support is right. You don’t know what she’s going through right now in her personal life.  She could be suffering privately and here you are asking her to put on her show face to please your needs.  Ask nicely and then step back.  

• Like 2

I’m personally holding out hope that she’s doing something in private. Especially since Sam is friends with Bobby (Gaga’s manager for those who don’t know). Bobby is a Britney stan. I feel like she could make a huge impact if she were to try and help her. We’ll see. I’m sure that everyone has to go about this carefully. Especially people who have (probably) had to sign multiple NDAs. 

If she doesn’t do anything soon though, I’m going to be sad. I love Gaga and she has always expressed how much she adores Britney. Ugh. We’ll see. 

• Like 1
  • Super Mods

Nah, gaga is a fake opportunist, i knew this since the moment she came out so I'm not surprised. I am genuinely surprised about Selena Gomez and Ariana though, I thought they would jump on the #freebritney train immediately and drag her family through filth and back. Looks like most of these freedom fighters are just fake opportunists and nothing else :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Love 3
  • Like 2

She doesn’t want to be one of the many artists that came to support Britney.

Lady Gaga sees herself as not “just another ordinary supporter”. It’s got to be about her... she’s waiting for an opportunity window to open... so she can extend her support without anyone else in the limelight... she wants to appear like she’s the saviour. God I hate attention seekers.

• Like 1

I totally agree with all of these comments on here. And I myself don't understand how all these so called fans of Britney are radio silent and no support shown during this extremely difficult time she's going through? It's a cruel injustice to be honest. Selena Gomez, Jlo, Madonna, Rihanna, Flopga, Demi Lovato ( who freakin worked with her on X factor) Avril Lavigne, Beyonce, Taylor Swift. Not even Justin Bieber. None of these pop artists used their platform and shown public support.Surely  they must have seen or heard about the #FreeBritney movement and her testimony. I don't wish any of them bad,but if none of them reached out, then they all just a bunch of fake *** hypocrites who only care about themselves, they shouldn't even have the word "feminist" in their vocabulary 

I would hope that some of them are trying to help her behind the scenes, however I doubt that. Perhaps Gaga also had to sign a NDA after having that barbecue or whatever, but if that’s not the case, then screw her and the rest of the group. They are nothing but a bunch of puppets anyway.  

On 7/1/2021 at 1:42 PM, BritneyLVR said:

Let’s be real. She’s happy Britney isn’t where she’s at in life. She gives me Katy Perry vibes in the sense that it’s all about her. 

Both Gaga & Katy are fake. They define that word. Will only say or do something if it benefits them 🙄🙄

• Like 1
On 7/1/2021 at 5:00 AM, NewDisplayName said:

She’s fake and always was.. 

I’m only disappointed in p!nk.. maybe she’s is not aware of her situation or is lied idk but she always had an attitude especially when she was young.. and it might be little played but she was outspoken and courage naturally.. and I thought she would say something more than “I love Britney and wish her all the best” 

You would think Pink would say something, unless it's a man

She won't say ish. 

She never was a feminist just pissed off at the world and men cos she had to live in a world with men..