BRITNEY ARMY . . . . . . . ASSEMBLE

ok, ive seen this types of posts before however, britney has spoken.

we know what we know, time to get to work ***** and do somethin.

Phone the courts, the record label, management. anyone involved.  their lines should be so busy that no work comes their way.

March (protest) , if u in america (im not so all i can do is website and phone stuff) 

socail stuff, twitter, facebook, insta. Name and shame all who did this along with all the evidence we have.

petitions, phone the police and report all of them.

be kind as well unless someone is nasty in which case walk away and be safe. 

Anything we can do, lets do it . . . for britney . . . *****es

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, PinkyAndStinky said:

I sent letters to 3 public officials and ordered 100 Free Britney stickers that I'm going to place around Philadelphia. Today I plan to file formal complaints against Ingham and Judge Penny. We need to raise our voices and demand justice for Britney! The more people make a fuss, the less Team Con can get away with.

Thank you, good work 

2 hours ago, PinkyAndStinky said:

I sent letters to 3 public officials and ordered 100 Free Britney stickers that I'm going to place around Philadelphia. Today I plan to file formal complaints against Ingham and Judge Penny. We need to raise our voices and demand justice for Britney! The more people make a fuss, the less Team Con can get away with.

How do I help you?

2 hours ago, PinkyAndStinky said:

Aww I live in NE Philly I would love to pass some out around here!!