Melissa Joan Hart Posts about Britney

Yeah… a person who admitted his crime because he was assured he wouldn’t be thrown in jail if he did is free… and folks are heralding it as a win for some amendment right. Whereas a woman who has worked for 13 years to try and get out from her legal entrapment has been denied even access to her own lawyer.

It isn’t the whole world that’s messed up: Americans, your legal system is absolutely dog. There’s corruption at every level and it’s all thanks to your god of capitalism. Land of the free my butt! Maybe for criminals!

• Love 3
  • Super Mods
10 hours ago, Soso said:

Still waiting for Beyoncé, Rihanna, Selena, Taylor Swift and Lady Caca. :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

not gonna lie, it honestly is quite AMAZING that none of these stars are saying a thing. 

Naturally, they don't have to say a thing, but here's why they become hypocrites for it:

ALL of these ladies are self-proclaimed feminists who speak about feminist issues constantly, yet somehow, when a fellow woman AND colleague has all her rights stripped away for basically being a woman unchained, they are quiet. 

They are also very loud when it comes to anti-slavery and BLM, so despite of Britney being white, what exactly is this current situation but a modern slavery where a woman is held hostage for her millions so others could feed off of her? 

Selena, Taylor, Ariana, Beyonce, Madonna, Rihanna, Lady GaGa, and many, many others have absolutely proven to the entire world that they don't give a flying shi*t about ANYTHING that won't get them either money or more fame.

Being politically correct, to them, is a tool for promotion, and it stops there. I, for one, now completely know that these women are nothing but selfish asshol*s in it for the money. :trash_throw_away_recycle:

• Love 2
37 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

not gonna lie, it honestly is quite AMAZING that none of these stars are saying a thing. 

Naturally, they don't have to say a thing, but here's why they become hypocrites for it:

ALL of these ladies are self-proclaimed feminists who speak about feminist issues constantly, yet somehow, when a fellow woman AND colleague has all her rights stripped away for basically being a woman unchained, they are quiet. 

They are also very loud when it comes to anti-slavery and BLM, so despite of Britney being white, what exactly is this current situation but a modern slavery where a woman is held hostage for her millions so others could feed off of her? 

Selena, Taylor, Ariana, Beyonce, Madonna, Rihanna, Lady GaGa, and many, many others have absolutely proven to the entire world that they don't give a flying shi*t about ANYTHING that won't get them either money or more fame.

Being politically correct, to them, is a tool for promotion, and it stops there. I, for one, now completely know that these women are nothing but selfish asshol*s in it for the money. :trash_throw_away_recycle:

Right... I NEVER wanna hear Lady GaGa or Taylor Swift brag about how much they've done for women's rights and 'feminism' and all of that. Taylor and Gaga have shown themselves to be the most self serving entertainers that there are. They will cry victim all day but won't bat an eye when a fellow peer is a literal prisoner pleading out for help. Shameful.

• Love 2