Cade Hudson ?

So I was watching the infamous Johnatan Ross interview, and around 11:00 she says: "I have a friend at home (Cade?) and he randomly sets me up with dates every now and then". Feels a little weird knowing that every guy has to be pre-approved by James, but that's not my point here.

This bit made me think of Cade. Do we what know happened to him ? How did they met ? Where does he stand with the cship ? Is he that friend she mentioned in the testimony ?

I checked his IG and Cassie's official account follows him but her second one (Britney's) doesn't.

I am curious :katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes:

6 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

Dunno how they met but apparently he’s friends with a couple big names like I think Paris and I few others. 

Did they know each other before the cship ? 

I think Britney went out to dinner with him and Paris last summer. He's the only real friend she has at this point. I am wondering why him but not that other friend of hers who spoke up last week, who's been forbidden to see her since 2017.

• Like 1

Cade seems one of the few people from "outside" cship team are ok to be close to Britney as a friend. That alone is very sus, how they trust him so bad? Even with ***ual Assault allegations he still has free contact with Brit.

The first time I noticed him was at the engagement party. He was dancing with Britney and Jason and people were saying he was one of Jason's friends.

Paris probably has some contact (allegedly) with Britney these days because of him.

• Like 1
49 minutes ago, Roger said:

Did they know each other before the cship ? 

I think Britney went out to dinner with him and Paris last summer. He's the only real friend she has at this point. I am wondering why him but not that other friend of hers who spoke up last week, who's been forbidden to see her since 2017.

Also, the friend from AA is probably that girl Strawberry right? I can’t remember her real name or Instagram but she was in a lot of pics with Britney from 2014-2016 and then she disappeared.

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, Momney2018 said:

Also, the friend from AA is probably that girl Strawberry right? I can’t remember her real name or Instagram but she was in a lot of pics with Britney from 2014-2016 and then she disappeared.

Yes, Strawberry! Britney posted a few pics of her (I think she had purple highlights) and then that was the last time she was seen with her friend until she was invited to be the freakshow guest in Vegas…Maybe that’s the only place she was allowed to see her friends.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, Momney2018 said:

I have always been interested in who Strawberry is! It seemed that Britney enjoyed hanging around her, and then as you said, poof. Gone.

June 26, 2016

June 8, 2016

May 16, 2016

May 15, 2016

May 13, 2016

May 9, 2016

• Love 2
34 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

I have always been interested in who Strawberry is! It seemed that Britney enjoyed hanging around her, and then as you said, poof. Gone.

June 26, 2016

June 8, 2016

May 16, 2016

May 15, 2016

May 13, 2016

May 9, 2016

I used to look at Strawberry’s Instagram page and she was very into her sober community. She was kind of a sobriety coach I think. The We Need to Talk about Britney podcast mentioned running into her at one of Britney’s shows and introduced herself and said there was a weird vibe there. Not with Strawberry as a person but more about the interaction with Strawberry and Britney’s people. I cannot remember what episode it was though

• Like 2
  • Super Mods
3 minutes ago, Momney2018 said:

I used to look at Strawberry’s Instagram page and she was very into her sober community. She was kind of a sobriety coach I think. The We Need to Talk about Britney podcast mentioned running into her at one of Britney’s shows and introduced herself and said there was a weird vibe there. Not with Strawberry as a person but more about the interaction with Strawberry and Britney’s people. I cannot remember what episode it was though

Oh wow you found her on Instagram?! :omgreallyney_britney_oh_omg_god_my_shocked_wow_really_in_the_zone_2003:

I’m wondering if Strawberry and some of the people Britney met in that group (first pic) are the same folks she referenced in her testimony.

That summer, Britney seemed to be doing great: she was spending tons of time with her boys, she had a new hair do, she did some POM shows, seemed really into her performances, spent time with extended family, and also posted pics with Strawberry, these friends, and was even seen partying with Cade Hudson and Kate Hudson…

Then Glory was released, she was busy promoting the album, and then things took a turn probably around the time she was forced to sign paperwork for the POM traveling tour.

Summer 2015-2016 was probably the most outwardly happy we had seen Britney in her 30s/since the conservatorship was put in place.

• Like 2
5 hours ago, Matou said:

I don't know why but I haven't good feeling in him :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

He looks like a hunter :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what: (un rabatteur mais je ne trouve pas le mot) :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

Mais ça va faire ma journée !!! J’ai éclaté de rire en te lisant ! Du coup je me lève de bonne humeur !! Merci !! C’est le fait de voir cette phrase en français après un anglais parfait ! 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Julien62300 said:

Mais ça va faire ma journée !!! J’ai éclaté de rire en te lisant ! Du coup je me lève de bonne humeur !! Merci !! C’est le fait de voir cette phrase en français après un anglais parfait ! 

britney spears jesus GIF

Ahah si je fais sourire je suis content, bonne journée !! :kisses2all_britney_pom_piece_of_me_green_blowing_kissing:

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Momney2018 said:

Strawberry has been with Brit since 2009

8 hours ago, Roger said:

So I was watching the infamous Johnatan Ross interview, and around 11:00 she says: "I have a friend at home (Cade?) and he randomly sets me up with dates every now and then". Feels a little weird knowing that every guy has to be pre-approved by James, but that's not my point here.

This bit made me think of Cade. Do we what know happened to him ? How did they met ? Where does he stand with the cship ? Is he that friend she mentioned in the testimony ?

I checked his IG and Cassie's official account follows him but her second one (Britney's) doesn't.

I am curious :katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes:

I thought of him yesterday. I was like where is he at in all of this???

On 7/1/2021 at 4:31 AM, Buffybot said:

Cade seems one of the few people from "outside" cship team are ok to be close to Britney as a friend. That alone is very sus, how they trust him so bad? Even with ***ual Assault allegations he still has free contact with Brit.

The first time I noticed him was at the engagement party. He was dancing with Britney and Jason and people were saying he was one of Jason's friends.

Paris probably has some contact (allegedly) with Britney these days because of him.

Okay so if he was introduced to her through Jason Trashd$ck I dont trust him at all. Thank you for this other piece of info bestie, you know so much :wow_surprised_shocked_omg:

• Love 1