Jump to content

Judge denies request to remove Jamie Spears as conservator over Britney's estate - old ruling from November 2020


Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Lol I don't see Jamie Spears caring at ALL what Bessemer says. It feels like one step forward, two steps back. Bottom line is there is still a conservatorship. And now, more people are involved. 

Um he legally cant spend a dime of her money without bessemers aproval they have to agree on everything

The judge couldnt sign on removing jaime since there is not a new petition filed stating this, this is an old petition stating that they split the power which had already been agreed months ago

  • Like 3
Link to comment

This is where I'm confused... what happens in the case of a disagreement? (Which I'm anticipating will happen often) let's say Britney wants to go to Maui and Jamie says no while Bessemer says yes. Does she get her trip?

This is also good because Bessemer can start looking into the financials and seeing what Jamie spent money on right?

  • Like 1
Link to comment

The problem was with Scum Income because he didn't file the paperwork after the first hearing. I understand why Penny kept Jamie in the cship because he has been conservator for 13 years. It would be hard to just take him off. Hopefully now Bessemer Trust will find a reason to terminate him from the cship.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
2 minutes ago, phareezy said:

This is where I'm confused... what happens in the case of a disagreement? (Which I'm anticipating will happen often) let's say Britney wants to go to Maui and Jamie says no while Bessemer says yes. Does she get her trip?

This is also good because Bessemer can start looking into the financials and seeing what Jamie spent money on right?

Maybe they will have to consult with the judge i dont know how the process works in that scenario but tbh as long as its no longer up to jaime which most probably would be a massive no to all of her requests ill take it!

at least until ingham moves his *** and files to terminate the cship completely of course

  • Like 1
Link to comment
3 minutes ago, phareezy said:

This is where I'm confused... what happens in the case of a disagreement? (Which I'm anticipating will happen often) let's say Britney wants to go to Maui and Jamie says no while Bessemer says yes. Does she get her trip?

This is also good because Bessemer can start looking into the financials and seeing what Jamie spent money on right?

Right, this was what we thought was a good thing because they can finally check the financials. They didn’t have access until now.
 

I imagine this whole thing is going to get more confusing and murky now, especially with Sam Ingham

doing the filings wayyyy late.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
  • Exhale+
18 minutes ago, AmorProhibido said:

I literally had my account reactivated just so I could comment on the situation and stay up to date. :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke: :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing: Welcome back though! :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

I never deactivated but I haven’t logged in since like November :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe: I’ve been fighting the urge to come back for the last couple months with all this news and finally caved today. I’m happy to see some familiar names still here :yay_britney_excited_ftr_for_the_record_2008_cheering_clapping:

💋 French fingertips, red lips, ***** is dangerous 💋

Link to comment
2 minutes ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

Right, this was what we thought was a good thing because they can finally check the financials. They didn’t have access until now. I imagine this whole thing is going to get more confusing and murky now. 

It definitely is going to get confusing especially with news outlets reporting on everything that happens even when some of this stuff is old news that's just now seeing action because our legal system is trash. 

I actually kind of see this being good for Britney. With Bessemer looking into the financials Jamie definitely can't play anymore games. They also might find some illegal misdoings which will help Britney's future lawsuit against him (putting that energy out there now). Jamie isn't gone but his power basically went from 50% to 25%. It's not what we want but it's a step there... I think. The law confuses me :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
  • Leader
12 minutes ago, ronron said:

Um he legally cant spend a dime of her money without bessemers aproval they have to agree on everything

The judge couldnt sign on removing jaime since there is not a new petition filed stating this, this is an old petition stating that they split the power which had already been agreed months ago

I don't put anything passed him. You're using logic in tandem with the law. All parties in this circus have ignored the law. They went behind her back and placed her in this conservatorship. It's been fraudulent since day one and it will be fraudulent until the day it blows to smithereens. 

  • Like 6
Link to comment
  • Leader
9 minutes ago, CoasterFreak18 said:

 

IDK if I'm just exhausted or really feel like we're splitting hairs here.

Bottom line to me is this: no petition to dissolve this has been filed. Instead, they are bringing on more parties. So whether this motion is new, not new, Bessemer was or wasn't in until now, it feels almost irrelevant. Britney wants no conservatorship and they are not granting her that request despite her revelations it's abusive and destroying her life. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
2 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

I don't put anything passed him. You're using logic in tandem with the law. All parties in this circus have ignored the law. They went behind her back and placed her in this conservatorship. It's been fraudulent since day one and it will be fraudulent until the day it blows to smithereens. 

Idk man i think as hot as things are rn it would be dumb of him to try and pull something shady he knows the world is watching and even if hes really dumb hes got shady *** vivian to tell him what to do 

theyre already blaming others to save themselves

Link to comment
2 minutes ago, blackoutbixxh said:

I never deactivated but I haven’t logged in since like November :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe: I’ve been fighting the urge to come back for the last couple months with all this news and finally caved today. I’m happy to see some familiar names still here :yay_britney_excited_ftr_for_the_record_2008_cheering_clapping:

I know exactly what you mean. I only deactivated in June (and then promptly had to ask Jordan to bring my account back like 2 weeks later :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:), but my posts have been pretty sporadic since December. It seems like there's so many new people on here, when I first logged back in I was like woah okay :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide: Like you said though, it's nice seeing so many familiar names. :)

 

Link to comment

At the rate these things get processed, I still feel like once Sam finally gets around to submitting that petition to terminate, it'll be another six months before Judge Penny gets around to it. They take months to act on things they discuss. I hate the law.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
2 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

IDK if I'm just exhausted or really feel like we're splitting hairs here.

Bottom line to me is this: no petition to dissolve this has been filed. Instead, they are bringing on more parties. So whether this motion is new, not new, Bessemer was or wasn't in until now, it feels almost irrelevant. Britney wants no conservatorship and they are not granting her that request despite her revelations it's abusive and destroying her life. 

Chill man! I know we want britney out completely but rn this is a good thing i dont see bessemer having any interest in restricting britney of spending her money on fun things

Jaime is already acting like hes worried about her so i assume he will keep playing nice to save his *** 

im just trying to point out that this is not a bad thing to keep fans from getting discouraged which i think was what tmz is trying to do 

lets just be happy jaime lost some power over britney while we push ingham to file for termination

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block