Judge denies request to remove Jamie Spears as conservator over Britney's estate - old ruling from November 2020

55 minutes ago, frederiickx said:

Well then you better hope you're never forced into a conservatorship. It's not like people have that choice. That's the scary thing about this, it could happen to ANY of us if we have money.

I am glad i am not from California for that matter, because it doesn't exist here since 1991 for people over the age of 18. If someone needs help, they will be supported (but not silenced, always in relation to the persons opinion!) but the laws are clearly for the person in need of care, they only have to do a minimum, not to mention that freedom is guaranteed in our constitution. 

11 hours ago, princessmimi said:

I'm not suprised the judge denied Britney's request.

Sadly I dont think Britney will EVER get out of her conservatorship,

and if she does, its a miracle.

I feel like if she does get out of it, she's gonna end up dead and they'll tell the world

she died from "an overdose" like MJ, Whitney, etc. :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

This worries me so much too.

• Like 1
12 hours ago, princessmimi said:

I'm not suprised the judge denied Britney's request.

Sadly I dont think Britney will EVER get out of her conservatorship,

and if she does, its a miracle.

I feel like if she does get out of it, she's gonna end up dead and they'll tell the world

she died from "an overdose" like MJ, Whitney, etc. :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

We must stay positive , the truth is most people are on Britney's side , we need to at least appreciate that , the only ones who are against her are the ones who profit from her money or extremely ignorant people , so it's a matter of time , we just have to do something because I really hate the fact the poor woman has to deal with these dangerous and abusive people I feel extremely uncomfortable knowing that she is never safe even in her own house...... 

• Love 2
17 hours ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

This is seriously old news as this was decided at the end of last year…

Im totally confused because when i saw the headline on Dailymail. my heart sank. But then when i read into it, it said the ruling was taken way before Britneys court appearance last week and theres a review later in July which we all knew about, and now i see the full name of this thread and it says this is a old ruling from November 2020, so why is it being reported on again today making out Britneys speech in court last week has failed to remove Jamie, when the situation is just the same because a decision hasnt been made yet and theres a review later this month?  

10 minutes ago, jonloch1 said:

Im totally confused because when i saw the headline on Dailymail. my heart sank. But then when i read into it, it said the ruling was taken way before Britneys court appearance last week and theres a review later in July which we all knew about, and now i see the full name of this thread and it says this is a old ruling from November 2020, so why is it being reported on again today making out Britneys speech in court last week has failed to remove Jamie, when the situation is just the same because a decision hasnt been made yet and theres a review later this month?  

Digital Spy article Britney Spears' plea for father conservatorship removal is denied (digitalspy.com). Thats the headline but in the article it says 

Yesterday (June 30), court documents filed in Los Angeles revealed that Judge Brenda Perry had refused a request from November of last year by Britney's lawyer Samuel Ingham to oust father Jamie Spears from his position.

The ruling is unrelated to her testimony last week, and a judge will not be able to make a ruling based on her statement until she files a formal petition to terminate the conservatorship.

so it isnt news, and nothing has happened since last November so why is it even reported on again which makes it look like her plea has failed when it hasnt yet?  because when i saw the headline, thats immediately what i thought

Click-bait and the fact it’s misleading af... can we take a moment to appreciate the entire worlds uproar today?!?!?

I’ve received so many tags/messages of people sad and infuriated by the headlines. 

Definitely a big change in public opinion and attention on the movement and it’s so exciting. LETS F* GET EM ALL!

#FREEBRITNEY

Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall GIF by Coldplay 

17 hours ago, mangotango said:

I am not defending her at all, but cutting off the link is not really that strange since it was due to it being recorded and streamed outside of the dedicated court link - which is illegal. It makes sense, regardless of which case, that the judge would shut down the link at that point. We have to understand that the reason the public could attend via a link is because of the pandemic they can't attend in person. But neither in person nor online are you allowed to record, if you break that rule you will be thrown out. Since they can't determine who is recording and streaming from the online link, they have to shut it down. I am just glad they let it be up for the entirety of Britney's statement at least, that was the most important part for the world to hear. 

But while cutting off the link doesn't really prove anything about her motivations, I agree with you on the having heard it two years prior part. 

I agree, but also to be honest with you, don`t you think they knew this was going to be recorded? She has been so consistently silenced that I can`t help but wonder about their ways. Thank you for your comment:sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:.

• Like 1