Kesha: Free Britney

1 minute ago, heatwave said:

wtf was so important last week for all these people by just starting to post about it now

anyway good of her, Gaga where u at gurl :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

I think it’s good, it keeps spreading the message on for longer and spreading more awareness!

• Love 1
  • Like 2
15 minutes ago, heatwave said:

wtf was so important last week for all these people by just starting to post about it now

So let me get this straight people whine cry and complain when people don’t say anything and then when they do say something it’s not good enough! :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

1 minute ago, IconicShow said:

So let me get this straight people whine cry and complain when people don’t say anything and then when they do say something it’s not good enough! :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Haha this is me just stating the facts, she is LATE. not my intention to spin the negative on it. Sorry if it came over that way (i dont normally post on exhale often anymore so bear with me xD)

As I said, good for her (to speak up) and been a casual fan of hers forever. I just expected more A-listers speaking up sooner after the horrific revelations in court last week, so that kinda bums me out still 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, heatwave said:

Haha this is me just stating the facts, she is LATE. not my intention to spin the negative on it. Sorry if it came over that way (i dont normally post on exhale often anymore so bear with me xD)

As I said, good for her (to speak up) and been a casual fan of hers forever. I just expected more A-listers speaking up sooner after the horrific revelations in court last week, so that kinda bums me out still 

It’s not just you it seems like a lot of fans are doing is they’re whining and complaining about celebrities not talking and then when they do they drag them for what they say the timing of when they said it and what they should have done and all this other stuff it’s like they can’t win

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Jefferson Silva said:

better late than never miss

1 hour ago, heatwave said:

Will you guys please stop there have been millions who haven’t said anything. She is one of what, ten celebrities of that that has spoken about it? I am grateful. Sorry it wasn’t fast enough for you guys. If anything this is BETTER that everyone didn’t speak up day 1 because it’s prolonging exposure/attention. And I’m pretty sure Kesha and the rest of Hollywood doesn’t sit around on Exhale following Britney Spears news. Geez. 

• Like 1