Did anyone see JLS’s IG stories?

Oh... Junno Lin trademarked her name? Guess she'll follow Lou footsteps and use it a tool to start taking some twitters down. But who is gonna pay for all of that work? Hmm lemme guess... her big sister, whom she adores, supported long before there was a hashtag, told her she should hire her own legal council in a *private conversation* many years ago.

1 hour ago, Hungry Hun said:

Oh... Junno Lin trademarked her name? Guess she'll follow Lou footsteps and use it a tool to start taking some twitters down. But who is gonna pay for all of that work? Hmm lemme guess... her big sister, whom she adores, supported long before there was a hashtag, told her she should hire her own legal council in a *private conversation* many years ago.

Exactly what I was thinking… a tactic to get tweets / accounts removed just like her BFF

I really do not like being a negative person or saying negative things but I saw her story and I was like 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

It was just so predictable and self serving. It was inappropriate. She was basically ramming it down our throats to say look, I’ve been working since I was little too. I’m also a child star poor me. Dear God, she is actually vile and I agree with what the majority say she just has a nasty vibe to her 🙄

• Super Mods
4 minutes ago, nwonder said:

She’s apparently trying to take legal action against the petition to remove her from that Sweaty Magnolias show

tenor.gif?itemid=17609307

who's she gonna sue? Thousands of Britney fans overseas? I highly doubt European countries give a flying fu*k about dumb corporative USA laws :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:these dumb rednecks thinking Europe also throws their citizens under the train for a couple of million of dollares. Bi*ch bye :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

• Haha 6
14 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

who's she gonna sue? Thousands of Britney fans overseas? I highly doubt European countries give a flying fu*k about dumb corporative USA laws :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:these dumb rednecks thinking Europe also throws their citizens under the train for a couple of million of dollares. Bi*ch bye :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Allegedly she’s trying to get the name of the person who created it or something

topic_792828.thumb.jpg.2454fceabcb9af20b

• Super Mods
1 minute ago, nwonder said:

Allegedly she’s trying to get the name of the person who created it or something

topic_792828.thumb.jpg.2454fceabcb9af20b

inb4 it's someone from Germany or something :orangu_orangutan_ape:I'd love to see her try and sue them lmfaooo

• Haha 3