White House asked about #FreeBritney

5 hours ago, Urbanney said:

You know, it still blows my mind after we were told we were a conspiracy theory and a joke for at least a year, that this is now finally being considered so seriously that it's being brought up to major US politicians and institutions.

If this was the 2000s, you would be laughed at if you just asked a politician to have sympathy for a female popstar.

This. I'm kind of shocked just how far reaching it has become. It's honestly really impressive but it goes to show how much people love Britney Spears. Even if they're not necessarily a fan of her music, I think most people have a soft spot for her because of how sweet she's always been.:)

• Like 1

If the President has time to talk about his damn dogs and go on photoshoots with them then he has time to hear about a HUMAN RIGHTS case that's being properly MISHANDLED right in front of the world's faces on the very land that we portray as being 'free' so for that ignorant reporter who tried to make a joke out of it, **** YOU!

and dont get me wrong, I know there are issues out there that deserve attention that we as a country/world need but to try and demise a single case is to warrant looking past the many many more that follow in its shadow.  Therefore it is worth every ounce of attention and concern.

• Love 4
  • Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/30/2021 at 5:36 PM, DougFrmBrazil said:

What Clinton’s could have done? By legal means, they would have to go to court.

I just meant that the DNC knew about the conservatorship being used in an illegal manner and chose to do nothing. If they really support for human rights, like they say they do, they would’ve at least tried to do something. Instead of making fun of her situation like that person did in the email, that @BritneyGoc tweeted.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, 90sgirl said:

I just meant that the DNC knew about the conservatorship being used in an illegal manner and chose to do nothing. If they really support for human rights, like they say they do, they would’ve at least tried to do something. Instead of making fun of her situation like that person did in the email, that @BritneyGoc tweeted.

What you can’t be serious ?! Do you even know what the DNC does or what they are?!  They are not responsible for crafting legislation for the country. Also the republicans that you’re capping for did nothing when they were in power because NO ONE knew the harsh realities of her conservatorship nor did they care so stop!

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Lex993 said:

What you can’t be serious ?! Do you even know what the DNC does or what they are?!  They are not responsible for crafting legislation for the country. Also the republicans that you’re capping for did nothing when they were in power because NO ONE knew the harsh realities of her conservatorship nor did they care so stop!

I don’t like the republicans either, both parties don’t care about the people and are corrupt! Just because I’m criticizing one side of the aisle doesn’t mean I’m in support of the other side. You are right that the Republicans also did nothing to help, hence why I don’t like either party because they don’t care, not just about Britney’s situation but anybody who’s in a place of injustice. Look into this for yourself. 👇🏼

https://twitter.com/BritneyGoc/status/1409284095515975683?s=20

24 minutes ago, DougFrmBrazil said:

He could sign an executive order. He can pardon convicted people.

A president’s executive order power is limited. Some things they can do, a lot of things you can’t. If the president could do whatever they wanted by executive order, that would be very dangerous.

And I don’t think a person would be applicable in Britney’s case, it’s more for people who committed a crime.