White House asked about #FreeBritney

13 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

You know, it still blows my mind after we were told we were a conspiracy theory and a joke for at least a year, that this is now finally being considered so seriously that it's being brought up to major US politicians and institutions.

If this was the 2000s, you would be laughed at if you just asked a politician to have sympathy for a female popstar.

exactly. it's like back in the day misogyny was the main thing and now they're fake feminists, especially politicians

• Like 3
1 minute ago, s&m said:

You forgot to say that both Britney and Biden will perform their new song Freedom live from the White House. It will be a morning to remember. 

Reveal hidden contents

See you soon

How could I forget such an important component of Joe’s executive order! :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

• Exhale+
16 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

You know, it still blows my mind after we were told we were a conspiracy theory and a joke for at least a year, that this is now finally being considered so seriously that it's being brought up to major US politicians and institutions.

If this was the 2000s, you would be laughed at if you just asked a politician to have sympathy for a female popstar.

That was my initial thought. Boy we have come a long way to be brought up in the white house. I dont see them stepping in anytime soon but hey the seed is planted at least

• Like 3

You'll never see it my way because you're not me -Britney 

8 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

How could I forget such an important component of Joe’s executive order! :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

You deserve to be in a conservatorship :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

Spoiler

If you are rich I'm coming for that Conservator of the Estate role :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

• Haha 4

Ok. What was the #freebritney follow up question? Can’t make it out! I just heard “The President has been a bit busy” 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

Also, do we not think Kamala Harris would be a better person from the White House to look at this? She can always go to The Pres with her findings! 
Kamala Harris Victory GIF by Election 2020