Jamie Spears files for investigation to be carried out following Britney's testimony last week

the thing is now they're gonna be like, oh, we forced you to sign the deal? prove it 

but how could Britney have any power to sign or refuse to sign a deal when she supposedly isn't even capable of the most basic decisions? 

they're just gonna go in circles and they all already know who the culprits are, but they're not gonna let pass the fees of a few more hearings 

• Like 1

Why am i translating like this: I doubt all of my daughter’s allegations ( which are true ofc)  and i demand to have someone to prove they are true . Who?Someone who i will pay enough. Who? Someone who is gonna say that everything is / was fine and my daughter is making up all this so  i can save my fugly *** and continue to milk my golden cow. If thats true i really hope he Rots in hell left and right. 

• Like 6
1 hour ago, femmepop said:

hopefully she can get her new lawyer in there before any of this begins.

I'm just worried they're gonna be like "no evidence what she said really happened, case closed"

what a mess! 

Hang in there Britney.

Whatever the outcome of that investigation, it should be irrelevant to her right to hire her own lawyer.

50 minutes ago, Slave4yew said:

Apparently the white house press sec they are watching the case closely to see what they can do 

but anyway **** Inghams fat *** still hasn’t filed. Unbelievable 

Where did you read that? Can you link to a source?

7 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

So in other words, they are going to investigate themselves? 

It's the perfect crime.

Even the fact that the court cannot consider a petition to terminate without her lawyer submitting documents is itself an affront to our constitutional right to expedient due process and representation. They heard straight from the woman's mouth that she wanted to file for termination and that the people around her are not acting in her best interest - so why tf is she having to rely on them still? She was representing herself in that moment, clear as day, what else do they want?

It's like saying nobody can call the cops on a bank robber except the robber himself - and only if the bank compensates the robber handsomely for the trouble of making the call. It's such an unbelieveable injustice, I just don't understand how this can be.

• Like 2

I don't understand. 

The whole shiitshow brit talked about too place BEFORE Jodie was appointed conservator... What's the point? 

I think they're just trying to buy time. Maybe, and just maybe, Jodie is heading towards a termination of the conservatorship and they want her to disappear? 

2 hours ago, returcus said:

What u expected? They will not let her go just like that. The good news is that they will do it because of public disapprovation. 

Jamie Lynn u betta work *****, find a lonely island and escape - no much time left sweetie..

she better send her resumee to Walmart veeeery quick, I smell a Netflix drop off coming soon :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

• Like 1