Amazon releases first look at Camila Cabello's "Cinderella"

9 hours ago, bbbsss said:

That’s bull**** though. Stop tossing this word around. Personally I just wanted to see my favorite Disney character come to life in it’s original version, just like they did with all the other live adaptations. Ariel’s look is iconic, but now apparently even her hair won’t be bright red, they are changing the story line, so honestly at this point Disney could’ve just come up with a whole new movie about a mermaid instead. While I think Halle will do a great job, I still believe Ariana Grande should’ve been casted as the main character. Not only she looks like Ariel, she sings like her too, so Disney really blew it with this one. I’m anyway excited for the movie. 

Go read internet comments from the most vile racists who have a huge problem with Halle playing Ariel. I'm not making it up nor am I "tossing around" the word "racist". It's just demonstrably true that the people who are really upset about this 99% of the time are huge bigots. The race of the character of Ariel is not relevant to her story and is not a big deal and if you make it one, that's very telling. The little mermaid is not even an original story and is itself a variation/adaptation of another story, so what's the problem with Disney tweaking their own adaption again? There is no issue. The only people who feel outraged about this are racists. I said what I said.:angietea_angelina_jolie_tea_sips_coffee_mug_cup_drink_spilling_spill:

I would also love to see Ariana play Ariel because her voice is wonderful but Halle's voice is also great too and she's beautiful as well. I think she will do great job.

9 hours ago, L e V a N said:

Hahahahahah love it! Killed it! Except of Brandy :) Still classics for me the best (except of original) one with Hillary Duff and of course with Whitney & Brandy 

The brandy one was exceptional. It didn’t feel forced or a sub-product of blackwashing Hollywood.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 7/1/2021 at 10:16 AM, cillaward said:

Don't get me wrong, I love Cinderella, but I genuinely can't sit through another remake of the exact same story with a different set of actors.

If you're gonna redo it, make it different. Make it a camp comedy with Bianca Del Rio as Fairy Godmother and Alaska as the wicked stepmother. At least A Cinderella Story changed everything so it was 'modern day'.

Also Camila's acting gives me Lea Michele vibes, which isn't a good thing.

It had a different spin.. She actually does well in this. Its a fun cast and movie. You might be surprised. She was good . She can belt out a song .  The entire cast was good . Its campy 😛 

On 8/3/2021 at 3:44 PM, AndyFoster said:

It actually looks really good.

The Camila hate actually needs to stop now. How sad people must people be to continually comment on how much they dislike her.

People these days just like to hate..Pay no mind to the hate. You just block the hate and poof the hate is gone 🤷🏼‍♂️

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block