New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 3:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

CNN: Britney has been pushing Ingham to petition to terminate the c-ship since the hearing

• Super Mods

In the week since Britney Spears' bombshell court hearing in which she asked to terminate her nearly 13-year court-ordered conservatorship, CNN has learned from a source close to the singer's family that she has "begged" her attorney, Samuel Ingham, III to file a petition to end the arrangement once and for all.

"Britney has spoken to Sam multiple times since last week and she has asked him point-blank, once again, to file the paperwork to end this," this source told CNN.

A second source close to Spears confirmed that the singer, who has been vacationing in Hawaii, had spoken to Ingham and urged him to move forward with the necessary legal efforts.

Ingham has yet to file the petition, but two sources with knowledge of the situation say that a filing could be imminent. 

Ingham didn't respond to detailed questions from CNN.

1 minute ago, Slayer said:

In the week since Britney Spears' bombshell court hearing in which she asked to terminate her nearly 13-year court-ordered conservatorship, CNN has learned from a source close to the singer's family that she has "begged" her attorney, Samuel Ingham, III to file a petition to end the arrangement once and for all.

"Britney has spoken to Sam multiple times since last week and she has asked him point-blank, once again, to file the paperwork to end this," this source told CNN.

A second source close to Spears confirmed that the singer, who has been vacationing in Hawaii, had spoken to Ingham and urged him to move forward with the necessary legal efforts.

Ingham has yet to file the petition, but two sources with knowledge of the situation say that a filing could be imminent. 

Ingham didn't respond to detailed questions from CNN.

He essentially has no choice at this point, since it's all on recorded audio. I don't see how the hell he could not bring up that possibility for her during this entire conservatorship. If it's not incompetence, it's malevolence. He doesn't have a good reason to tell her no and it's her legal right to do so. Let's goooooooo

• Like 5

This article was written by our fav "journalist", Chloe Melas. 

She's the same "journalist" who blocked me on instagram when I asked her to look up the word journalism, and thereafter come back to me when she figured out where she went wrong in one of her previous articles. :byebitch_britney_wave_black_white_and_bw_sunglasses_bye_hi_walking_leaving:

• Haha 7
13 minutes ago, Martian_M00d said:

He essentially has no choice at this point, since it's all on recorded audio. I don't see how the hell he could not bring up that possibility for her during this entire conservatorship. If it's not incompetence, it's malevolence. He doesn't have a good reason to tell her no and it's her legal right to do so. Let's goooooooo

She's most probably his highest profile client and the one that pays him the most, and he's not her attorney of choice so once this is over he's definitely gonna get fired and he's hardly gonna find another client on the level of Britney. 

From what it appers she asked him many times to end this or at least object to it she just didn't know he had to file an specific petition and he never told her because of the reasons above.

Shouldn't she ask for a NEW lawyer before filing to end it ???

I just wonder if getting Sam Ingham out first would be a better move and then the new lawyer could help her file end it ??

I just don't want her to get stuck with this lawyer that's done absolutely nothing for her for over a decade.

• Like 1
50 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

Fight like hell Britney. By the way, twitter spaces is hosting a conversation today between Samantha Stark, Liz Day, and some other person I forgot the name of lol. It’ll be interesting to hear what they have to say.

Joe Coscarelli? 

I want to understand why all the old people around Britney are so lazy, ignorant and GREEDY - I mean they are left with some last years on this earth probably gonna catch some nasty disease like cancer etc and then DIE. Why the hell they are so greedy? What they are gonna do with the money - fly a jet or learn to fly a jet? They are just dragging this C-ship - just give it a rest. 

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, 2K16NEY said:

He is taking his dear old time, of course. Jamie Spears has already filed TWO petitions before Britney was able to. 

What’s the deal? Can’t anyone else close to her file it on her behalf? This is just beyond ridiculous.

He's still waiting on Vivian's Venmo transfer, now that we know that they are friends on the platform.