Madonna's 'Papa Don't Preach' video is remastered to HD for the 35th anniversary of 'True Blue' album

• Super Mods

This song is so good i swear. My mum was only 16-17 when the album and the song were released and she showed me photos of her quite literally wearing this bodysuit with a blonde hair short just like this one. 

Madonna was to her what Britney is to me :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

Also remember when Madonna was a self-confident bi*ch? Nowadays she's just a whiny woman lol

• Like 1

Looks more like an upscale than a remaster.

Iconic song and video, but tbh Madonna who was in her late 20s looked about 40 here. She looks like the 'cool aunt' hanging out with a bunch of teenagers. I much preferred her look that she had for her first two albums and her Like a Prayer look with the long wavy brown hair.

1 hour ago, arama said:

Looks more like an upscale than a remaster.

Iconic song and video, but tbh Madonna who was in her late 20s looked about 40 here. She looks like the 'cool aunt' hanging out with a bunch of teenagers. I much preferred her look that she had for her first two albums and her Like a Prayer look with the long wavy brown hair.

These two are my favorite Madonna looks. 

ExhPBiTWQAkap-X.jpg

take-a-bow-madonna-car-1.jpg

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block