What do you think lies ahead?

A) Team Con makes Jamie the scapegoat and he goes down? 

B) Team Con turn on each other, eventually freeing Britney?

C) Team Con sticks together and legal battle ensues for years?

D) Brit files to terminate, Sam Ingham is replaced and she hires new counsel?

E) Jodie is made permanent conservator?

or other? Share your thoughts below!

She files to terminate.

Kevin objects.

Her dad objects.

She writes Kevin a check.

She drags and exposes her dad.

She countersues him and wins.

He avoids jail due to health issues.

The folks he screwed over by shutting down domination sue him.

Britney launches her own label and puts out new music in a bid to regain her lost finances due to all the litigation.

Fans support the crap out of her and she destroys the music industry.

She has a baby girl and lives happily ever after.

They name conservatorship laws in her honour.

She gets a statue for being a legend. 

• Like 4
28 minutes ago, Scrappy said:

She files to terminate.

Kevin objects.

Her dad objects.

She writes Kevin a check.

She drags and exposes her dad.

She countersues him and wins.

He avoids jail due to health issues.

The folks he screwed over by shutting down domination sue him.

Britney launches her own label and puts out new music in a bid to regain her lost finances due to all the litigation.

Fans support the crap out of her and she destroys the music industry.

She has a baby girl and lives happily ever after.

They name conservatorship laws in her honour.

She gets a statue for being a legend. 

We need Statueney :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

• Like 1

Realistic speaking: Britney files for termination. Jamie will try to discredit her testimony (which is already happening), protest the petition, fight Jodi and contact Kevin to demand Britney to be evaluated in concern of their chidlren. He'll buy the doctors, they will deem her incapable, the conservatorship stays as it is. 

This course of action have way more probabilitie to happen unless Britney petitions to hire her own laywer. She NEEDS a shark lawyer, someone that will fight and contest everything Jamie will try to do. Someone that would accept help from all the human/women rights organizations that came foward and said that they can properly help Britney but need her and her legal council to get to them first.

But.... if the FBI slides into Britney's case... its over. Even Lou wouldnt be able to flee the country. 

• Like 2
18 minutes ago, Hungry Hun said:

Realisttic speaking: Britney files for termination. Jamie will try to discredit her testimony (which is already happening), protest the petition, fight Jodi and contact Kevin to demand Britney to be evaluated in concern of their chidlren. He'll buy the doctors, they will deem her incapable, the conservatorship stays as it is. 

This course of action have way more probabilitie to happen unless Britney petitions to hire her own laywer. She NEEDS a shark lawyer, someone that will fight and contest everything Jamie will try to do. Someone that would accept help from all the human/women rights organizations that came foward and said that they can properly help Britney but need her and her legal council to get to them first.

But.... if the FBI slides into Britney's case... its over. Even Lou wouldnt be able to flee the country. 

This is painful to read, but indeed realistic 

I truly hope that this will make some big changes.  I have adhd and holy moly have I been hyper focusing on her situation/history but that also led me to read up about conservatorships and the corruption of the system in general and it’s terrifying.  I am praying she will be free and in doing so, help others be free from this unjust system.  And I really really want the hammer of justice to fall on the lawyers and judges and her family. 

I think they already starting to point fingers to each other.

May be they'll stick together for now to try and restrain Britney, but when everything will crumble down they'll try to take the blame off to someone else.

Which will cause them to expose each other.

But this will be long, byrocratic process