Britney on the cover of People magazine

On 6/30/2021 at 11:15 AM, Britman512 said:

It makes me sadΒ team con didn’t let her have her moment and receive her award live on stageΒ 

She looked very proud of herself that night and she definitely deserved it!

Β 

well i bet if Britney had the chance to speak she would’ve let everything be know sooner

she was allowed to perform but not even allowed to watch the rest of the show, she was in her dressing room the entire time

I`m almost sure that this time it was not her team, we all know that she gets extremely nervous at the awards ceremony and even more if she is the center of attention on stage, you can see how uncomfortable she was after finishing the perfomance, She thanks totally rigid and eager to run off the stage, right after that she was supposed to receive her award but her nerves betrayed herΒ :pleaseshhh_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_tell_talk_preach_pollard:

4 hours ago, Alex Murr said:

I`m almost sure that this time it was not her team, we all know that she gets extremely nervous at the awards ceremony and even more if she is the center of attention on stage, you can see how uncomfortable she was after finishing the perfomance, She thanks totally rigid and eager to run off the stage, right after that she was supposed to receive her award but her nerves betrayed herΒ :pleaseshhh_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_tell_talk_preach_pollard:

The only nerves she would have is from team con…

team con made her perform and promote Vegas that night.

im certain if she was free and not on all types of ***** she would’ve definitely been with all the people watching and accepting her award live

i don’t think Britney has ever been afraid of anything but rather they broke her and drugged her