Body Language Expert Reacting to Jamie Lynn IG Story about Britney Spears

I always passed over these kinds of videos because I never knew if they were legit but these are so cool and I'm going to go back to watch all of them.

When he pointed out about her making the statement I've only made the decision to be her sister and he was like what else would you be I literally lol because she low key told on herself and he politely gathered her.

• Super Mods

It's all very psychological actually. I studied psychology (as a minor) and whenever people look at their insecure side, it automatically means a lie.

To explain:

If you're right handed and you're telling someone about a true event, you will usually look at the right side, also known as your "safe"side, which means you're recollecting memories about the event. 

If you're right handed and looking at your left side, also known as your "insecure" side it means you're actually coming up with a false memory that doesn't even exist. 

JL is right handed (according to that vid where she pulled a knife on a guy lol), but she started her story by immediately looking at her left and crooking her mouth. Which immediately means she's insecure and is telling a lie she made up :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

This guy would know better though. But yes, whenever we say a lie, we feel insecure, and our body language is showing it to people who know how to read it. 

I appreciate these people doing videos, but you don't even have to be expert to see that she's not being genuine. Actually anyone can see that she's not just being dishonest, she's also manipulating the viewers, showing no remorse and is trying to hide something. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

This is her part of the damage control; her husband, Kevin, TMZ, Cassie, Ingham, judge Penny, and various others have already started doing damage control in various ways :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

This is 

2 hours ago, Stannedforever said:

I appreciate these people doing videos, but you don't even have to be expert to see that she's not being genuine. Actually anyone can see that she's not just being dishonest, she's also manipulating the viewers, showing no remorse and is trying to hide something. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

This is her part of the damage control; her husband, Kevin, TMZ, Cassie, Ingham, judge Penny, and various others have already started doing damage control in various ways :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

This is the worst damage control I’ve ever seen

I LOVE IT:tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

• Haha 1

Jamie Lynn is PISSED for being exposed by Britney fans about her not doing anything to support her sister. JL is constantly saying that she does support Britney, but her meaning of that concept must be really loose because she clearly does not take action; she just sits there saying she loves her, but does nothing in return for that. Now about defending herself and her good name? She hops on Instagram and yells at the camera pretending to be composed and respectful. She's really good at that.

There, that's my analysis of this heartless brat.

• 3 weeks later...