UPDATE: Six NEW Britney related Blind Items. (NEW JLS blind)

Just came across these five new Britney related blind items, links below. 

#1: CDAN - Jamie Watson, Sam Lutfi

Even the in-law who conspired with the Svengali to try and bring him back in some way, can see the writing on the wall and would like the paydays to continue from the A list "singer."

#2: CDAN - Jamie Lynn Spears 

First it was the in-law and now it is the sister who is trying to rewrite history. It wasn't even a year ago the sister was trying to grab as much free money as she could with a crooked scheme that was dropped the second a new team of lawyers came in with forensic auditors. 

#3: CDAN - Kevin Federline 

The ex of the A lister is always looking for the angles and if he thinks he can get a check out of supporting his ex and not have to work for a few additional years, then he is all for it. He knows that clock is ticking down to actually having to find a job

#4: CDAN - Jana Kramer (Friends with Jamie Lynn) 

The singer/actress who is perpetually a victim to every man who has ever entered her life and tries to be the center of attention every chance she gets, somehow found a way to insert herself into the whole A list "singer" thing. Not the actual A lister herself, because lets be honest, she probably has no idea who the victim is, but reached out to a bunch of tabloids to tell them how she is helping the sibling of the singer. I feel like our perpetual victim must sleep with a hose in her mouth all night just to quench that thirst

#5: Blind Gossip - Sam Asghari 

He Is Crushing It 

When families fight, it stresses everyone out.

Even if the primary conflict is between two people, it’s not unusual for the conflict to impact everyone around them. 

Some feel compelled to proclaim their support for one side or the other, some try to act as peacemakers, and some just try to stay out of the way whenever shots are fired. It’s stressful for everyone.

Then there are those who try to take advantage of the situation to advance their own agenda.

He has been aiming for an acting career for a  while now but he hasn’t gotten as far as he wants to. His goal is to land a good role in an action adventure or superhero movie. He is watching the media every day to make sure he gets mentioned and photographed in a way to show off his talent. He is crushing it at the gym and he is ready for the big time.

His “talent”means his “body.” He certainly is into fitness and is in good shape. We just have no idea if he can act or not.

However, this does explain that while everyone else in the family is looking incredibly stressed, he seems to almost be enjoying all the attention and pressure.

He is crushing it while other family members just look crushed.

Our wannabe actor is dating the female celebrity who is the main character in all this drama. Technically, he is not yet family. However, he seems to have confidence that will change soon.

He is certain that he is going to marry her and have a baby with her and his career will explode from there. He is going to be set for life.

UPDATE: 

Just came across that Blind Gossip posted a new Blind.

#6: Blind Gossip - Jamie Lynn Spears

Cancel the Sister 

Speaking of family problems, here’s what’s going on behind the scenes of this famous singer’s family.

Everyone is being impacted. The parents are distraught about being attacked, and it’s especially hurtful considering they are trying to deal privately with an illness.

That’s not all.

The rabid fans of this singer have a new target in their sights!

[The Sister] is freaking out. People are attacking her too, and trying to get her cancelled. She loves her sister but she doesn’t want to lose her job over something over which she has absolutely no control.

That’s right. 

Not content with lashing out at the singer’s parents or attorneys or doctors, the mob is now trying to get the singer’s sister fired from her job!

Links

#1: https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2021/06/blind-item-5_27.html?m=1

#2: https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2021/06/blind-item-12_28.html?m=1

#3: https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2021/06/blind-item-2_29.html?m=1

#4: https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2021/06/blind-item-9_29.html?m=1

#5: https://blindgossip.com/he-is-crushing-it/#more-102626

#6: https://blindgossip.com/cancel-the-sister/#more-102634

• Like 1
  • Super Mods

Why is everyone surprised about Sam? While other boyfriends got the boot, he manages to stay on Jamie’s good graces for this long? He’s no different than the leeches around her as look at how his career took off by being her boyfriend and him flexing for the paps….come on, if you’re not gonna trust everyone around her, it goes for him too as they all stayed silent but speak up when it’s convenient for them like what everyone is doing now. 

• Love 2
  • Like 6

Sam literally just FITS the typical Hollywood gold digger/boy toy/es***t standard who wants to use someone famous and get popular in the industry. And I'm not even referring to his muscles. It's just his overall vibe, ways of thinking and constant narcissism. You'll remember my words when their relationship is over. 

• Like 2
Just now, Someone Else said:

Sam literally just FITS the typical Hollywood gold digger/boy toy/es***t standard who wants to use someone famous and get popular in the industry. And I'm not even referring to his muscles. It's just his overall vibe, ways of thinking and constant narcissism. You'll remember my words when their relationship is over. 

he's a classic narc who's been gaslighting the gays into believing he has britney's best interest at heart

• Haha 4
  • Like 5
1 minute ago, Puppy said:

While other boyfriends got the boot, he manages to stay on Jamie’s good graces for this long? 

He was 100% Jamie's minion too, until 2019 when things started slowly changing. Plus Britney clearly loves him, not sure if that feeling is actually mutual.

However, I still think he's in some kind of connection and cooperation with Team Con because Britney literally said she has NO passport, NO credit cards, she is NOT in control of her body, she CANNOT see friends. How the hell does this boyfriend get to be so close to her and freely go on vacay with her then? Doesn't make sense, does it?

• Like 9
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, Someone Else said:

He was 100% Jamie's minion too, until 2019 when things started slowly changing. Plus Britney clearly loves him, not sure if that feeling is actually mutual.

However, I still think he's in some kind of connection and cooperation with Team Con because Britney literally said she has NO passport, NO credit cards, she is NOT in control of her body, she CANNOT see friends. How the hell does this boyfriend get to be so close to her and freely go on vacay with her then? Doesn't make sense, does it?

I like to think he’s a nice guy but he seems to crave the spotlight and people forget he mouthed kiss me to her on the red carpet. I hope she considers him as just a boy toy cuz yeah she has restricted access to people so what is he compromising in order to have these vacations with her? I really don’t trust anyone in her circle, they all failed her 

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, Puppy said:

I like to think he’s a nice guy but he seems to crave the spotlight and people forget he mouthed kiss me to her on the red carpet. I hope she considers him as just a boy toy cuz yeah she has restricted access to people so what is he compromising in order to have these vacations with her? I really don’t trust anyone in her circle, they all failed her 

He did what?

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, Lunch Sveta said:

Britney should become a free person and choose her own loved one and friends.

This is an excellent point.

whatever friends or relationships she has been in, have all been the result of the conservatorship.

she’s needs to branch and literally see the world

which is sad that has to be said about BRITNEY SPEARS 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I actually believe the blind about sam

he has way too much to gain from Britney winning.

which isn’t exactly a bad thing if he’s helping her gain her freedom?

I mean let’s be honest everyone in life is an opportunist, you do date anyone without thinking about what they will offer you.

there are stark similarities about sam to k fed tho

met them both when they worked for her behind the scenes 

both come from extremely different lives than Britney…

1 hour ago, Stefi Hilton said:

the sam one is eerily accurate to me. i feel it in my GUT. after the balcony photos of him flexing... he's is so fishy, i don't understand why you guys love this leech

Honestly, I am not upset with it provided Britney knows this is the agenda.  Anyone marrying Brit would be set for life. That’s not the problem.  Is it all underhanded or not is the question. Having passion and wanting to improve yourself via your connections is not a bad thing.  Brit wants a sperm donor and he could supply. As long as Britney is well aware and they have agreed - which I’m starting to feel happened - then she is an adult who can make a conscious decision about it. 

15 minutes ago, Britman512 said:

I actually believe the blind about sam

he has way too much to gain from Britney winning.

which isn’t exactly a bad thing if he’s helping her gain her freedom?

I mean let’s be honest everyone in life is an opportunist, you do date anyone without thinking about what they will offer you.

there are stark similarities about sam to k fed tho

met them both when they worked for her behind the scenes 

both come from extremely different lives than Britney…

Sam is way, waaaaay different than K-fed!

1) He is a bodybuilder - aka he is self-motivated and disciplined 

2) He works and continues to seek employment /business opportunities in his industry despite his connection to Britney 

3) He didn’t need Britney to fix his teeth or help him clean up his image: he likes to look good and knows how to take care of himself.  He also encourages Britney that way too 

4) He’s advocating to free Britney. K-fed is pro conservatorship 

One is a driven opportunist and the other is a straight-up leech. I prefer the driven one. I don’t like Sam, but I’m not going to deny him his merits 

• Like 1

Yeah i think this should have been obvious from the beginning you have to be weary of who enters her life and who stays in it, unfortunately her situation has had me questioning every single person involved and people who have chosen to speak up, there's so much to be gained from her name and i like to think she's aware of this & knows where she stands with Sam

i don't like this opportunistic side to him, this is not what Britney needs when she's in the process of shaking countless leeches off her. Why has fate dealt her so much bad energy, bad people & yet she's still maintained her sanity. 

THEY ALL NEED TO LEAVE HER ALONE & allow her to reboot her entire life & become fully independent and regain the confidence they willingly stole from her.

• Like 2
44 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Jana Kramer...isnt she a C-list country singer? Lol That one is funny

Yes, that’s her. Jana Kramer is mostly know for her toxic marriage. She’s finally divorcing her husband with the wandering peen. But anyway, Jamie Lynn co-wrote Jana’s only hit song called ‘I Got The Boy’. If Jamie Lynn had recorded the song herself then she’d be a one hit wonder. I bet she regrets it lol.😂

24 minutes ago, Scrappy said:

Sam is way, waaaaay different than K-fed!

1) He is a bodybuilder - aka he is self-motivated and disciplined 

2) He works and continues to seek employment /business opportunities in his industry despite his connection to Britney 

3) He didn’t need Britney to fix his teeth or help him clean up his image: he likes to look good and knows how to take care of himself.  He also encourages Britney that way too 

4) He’s advocating to free Britney. K-fed is pro conservatorship 

One is a driven opportunist and the other is a straight-up leech. I prefer the driven one. I don’t like Sam, but I’m not going to deny him his merits 

I was comparing only 2 aspects of their lives honey :jlostare_jennifer_lopez_staring_blink: