Jump to content

UPDATE: Six NEW Britney related Blind Items. (NEW JLS blind)


Recommended Posts

Y’all take anything and run with it as fact. Britney loves Sam. Show some respect. Of course it’s nice to have more opportunity. Doesn’t mean they don’t love each other. Leave her relationship alone and stop offending her judgment and choice. She can determine herself if this relationship is good for her or not. 

Link to comment
  • Exhale+
7 hours ago, Puppy said:

I like to think he’s a nice guy but he seems to crave the spotlight and people forget he mouthed kiss me to her on the red carpet. I hope she considers him as just a boy toy cuz yeah she has restricted access to people so what is he compromising in order to have these vacations with her? I really don’t trust anyone in her circle, they all failed her 

The "kiss me" could've been seeking attention for a photo op. I think that seems more likely than him just wanting a kiss. He wanted a kiss for the cameras.

Not that I necessarily think he's disingenuous. I'm honestly torn about the guy and could go either way. But I think that particular move was for attention.

🔥 Hot take: Be nice to other fans, even if you disagree ✌️ #FreeBritney is stronger together than divided 💪 

Link to comment
  • Super Mods
2 hours ago, PinkyAndStinky said:

The "kiss me" could've been seeking attention for a photo op. I think that seems more likely than him just wanting a kiss. He wanted a kiss for the cameras.

Not that I necessarily think he's disingenuous. I'm honestly torn about the guy and could go either way. But I think that particular move was for attention.

That’s what I’m referring to, it’s for attention not for love and he knows it since it is a big movie premiere. He stood and posed like his life depended on it and beamed at the people calling his name. The final straw was mouthing “kiss me” to please the paps . That to me shows he has his own agenda too rather than treating the night as a date night.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

If you’re reading this...

Dear Sam,

If you truly are using this situation to advance your career (whether you do, honestly, love a Britney or not) you may become a bigger name in Hollywood and get the leading role in your coveted superhero movie if you, ya know, be the one to actually do something and FREE HER.  It’ll probably get panned by the critics because your acting skills are immensely limited, but hey, Crossroads was panned too and it’s a cult-classic and made tons of money.  So...if this it true, make a move, sweetie. <3

Link to comment
8 hours ago, argentinian.in.telaviv said:

Britney will absolutely dump him the second she is free and move on, she is using him as an excuse to "get married" or to "have more babies", if she wouldn't have a boyfriends all the UID claim, will be more hypothetical and she needs concrete facts and wishes.

You have 0% inside knowledge of this. It is 100% a guess on your part. 100%. You have no clue if she’s happy with Sam as a boyfriend or not. Stop speaking for her. That’s what she’s fighting to stop with her team. Just because you’re a fan doesn’t mean she wants you doing it too. Respect her relationship. She just aired ALL the dirt. MORE than we could’ve anticipated in our wildest dreams…. and she didn’t have a negative thing to say about Sam. Please stop. 
 

Link to comment

Here we go again 🙄.  I can't at ya'll still focused on discrediting Sam..  Everyone involved came under fire on June 23rd and not one bad word about Sam, only her desire to be in his car and go places with him, marry him and have his baby.   Please stop trying to take away the one thing that seems to make her genuinely happy until you know any better. 

Link to comment
1 hour ago, Deepheat01Deepheat01 said:

Here we go again 🙄.  I can't at ya'll still focused on discrediting Sam..  Everyone involved came under fire on June 23rd and not one bad word about Sam, only her desire to be in his car and go places with him, marry him and have his baby.   Please stop trying to take away the one thing that seems to make her genuinely happy until you know any better. 

I'd have your baby too if U want :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
7 hours ago, halfdressed said:

You have 0% inside knowledge of this. It is 100% a guess on your part. 100%. You have no clue if she’s happy with Sam as a boyfriend or not. Stop speaking for her. That’s what she’s fighting to stop with her team. Just because you’re a fan doesn’t mean she wants you doing it too. Respect her relationship. She just aired ALL the dirt. MORE than we could’ve anticipated in our wildest dreams…. and she didn’t have a negative thing to say about Sam. Please stop. 
 

Calm down girl, I don't care about anything but Britney being happy and free. I'm just talking from the strategic point of view. This is not about feelings, it's just my opinion of how I think things are going to go down. Jaime's team has an strategy and Britney's will also have an strategy, that is how the law works. 

 

We guess things all the time with 0% knowledge from the inside so don't come now and say having or not any clue of what is going on because quite frankly most of the things we have done all this time is to guess and speculate,, well this is my guess.

Link to comment
7 minutes ago, argentinian.in.telaviv said:

Calm down girl, I don't care about anything but Britney being happy and free. I'm just talking from the strategic point of view. This is not about feelings, it's just my opinion of how I think things are going to go down. Jaime's team has an strategy and Britney's will also have an strategy, that is how the law works. 

 

We guess things all the time with 0% knowledge from the inside so don't come now and say having or not any clue of what is going on because quite frankly most of the things we have done all this time is to guess and speculate,, well this is my guess.

Fair enough 

Link to comment

UPDATE: 

Just came across that Blind Gossip posted a new Blind.

#6: Blind Gossip - Jamie Lynn Spears

Cancel the Sister 

Speaking of family problems, here’s what’s going on behind the scenes of this famous singer’s family.

Everyone is being impacted. The parents are distraught about being attacked, and it’s especially hurtful considering they are trying to deal privately with an illness.

That’s not all.

The rabid fans of this singer have a new target in their sights!

[The Sister] is freaking out. People are attacking her too, and trying to get her cancelled. She loves her sister but she doesn’t want to lose her job over something over which she has absolutely no control.

That’s right. 

Not content with lashing out at the singer’s parents or attorneys or doctors, the mob is now trying to get the singer’s sister fired from her job!

 

Link: https://blindgossip.com/cancel-the-sister/#more-102634

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block