Donald Trump Jr Tweets about Britney "Brittany"

he's not wrong. love have people want britney to get help and get out of this sham of a conservatorship yet they focus on the spelling of her name in a tweet. we need as many people as possible to tweet, post, speak about this etc. shouldnt matter what side of politics you're on. if you really care about getting her out of this then you should welcome the support :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

4 hours ago, jordeezy said:

As I said before, USA wants conservatorships for us all. Y'all better stop simping government or corporations just because they put a rainbow flag in their corporation logos. Periodt. "I support the LGBT community" is the business person's new "I'm a good Christian man/woman". 

Who's simping any government here? You come in to these threads like clockwork I swear lmao :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:  I agree with the notion that corporations use popular movements in the current zeitgeist to help with their bottom dollar. The subject of the thread was this doofus (who was also part of that government you don't like) is taking advantage of Britney's own current situation to make himself look better and take people's minds off his own corruption. Kinda like that pride/corporation thing you talked about. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Donald Trump was president when Free Britney started, went to court, stated she wanted her father removed, her father called it a conspiracy, her brother did an interview, celebrities came forward etc etc.

He did nothing.

The White House petition was under his watch. The Trumps only care on what benefits them.