What the actual **** with her IG!

You mean to tell me that Britney is SO pissed about paps and fans in Hawaii that she actually posted about it? She needed to say **** you to everyone?? And she was given the chance to do so by her team? Yet somehow she isn’t upset enough or pissed off enough to address an abusive 13 year conservatorship?! I DON’T BUY IT! It isn’t her posting. 

I've been laughed at just because i said that it's obviously NOT HER posting on her social media :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod: Some people choose to be delusional and if that makes them feel good, cool, it's none of my business! :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: But i won't be fooled by her team! :bichpls_telling_preaching_mad_fighting_pointing_touching: She can't hang out with her friends which is 8 mins away from her (Britney herself said that) but of course she's the one who runs her social media :surething_britney_eyeroll_rolling_eyes_um_okay: (Oh and IG has DMs, She basically could have sent a message of help in less than 1 min) but NO!!! sHe'S tHe OnE wHo RuNs HeR sOcIaL mEdIa1!1! :sponge_spongebob_sarcastic_meme_sarcasm:  

LMAO sure. Uh Huh Reaction GIF

• Haha 5
  • Like 1

I personally believe it’s her and that’s not delusion it’s logic. It hasn’t always been Britney and most celebs have promo posts but more recently I think it’s her. If you put yourself in her shoes, she has a completely different perspective than what fans only think about and I believe she’s finding her voice and using it the way she wants on topics she cares about. She probably can’t legally speak on the cship and made her point crystal clear in court lol so I can believe her personally that the paps especially need to sit down. Also she’s posting personal footage that adds up with the time frame of Sams account as well. Britney is a HUMAN with feelings and I think because fans don’t know her they assume she’s a certain way. I have a feeling that a lot of you wouldn’t care for her as much if you actually knew her. It truly feels like some of you love the IMAGE and brand that you fell in love with years ago which is ultimately part of the problem. She literally just bought a new phone and is clearly fighting for her freedom. I just have a strong feeling that it’s her. Her team has NOTHING to gain by “posting” as Brit. I could be wrong but I really don’t think I am. Also the ONLY tactic that team CON has at this point IS to let her post with the hopes that she makes herself look bad. Maybe that’s the tactic because if she continues more of this stuff and the cship is lifted you guys won’t have an argument lol. You’ll have to accept that it’s just her. Just my opinion so no need to be disrespectful as I haven’t bashed anyone else for feeling otherwise.  

• Like 2
25 minutes ago, TakeYourHand said:

I personally believe it’s her and that’s not delusion it’s logic. It hasn’t always been Britney and most celebs have promo posts but more recently I think it’s her. If you put yourself in her shoes, she has a completely different perspective than what fans only think about and I believe she’s finding her voice and using it the way she wants on topics she cares about. She probably can’t legally speak on the cship and made her point crystal clear in court lol so I can believe her personally that the paps especially need to sit down. Also she’s posting personal footage that adds up with the time frame of Sams account as well. Britney is a HUMAN with feelings and I think because fans don’t know her they assume she’s a certain way. I have a feeling that a lot of you wouldn’t care for her as much if you actually knew her. It truly feels like some of you love the IMAGE and brand that you fell in love with years ago which is ultimately part of the problem. She literally just bought a new phone and is clearly fighting for her freedom. I just have a strong feeling that it’s her. Her team has NOTHING to gain by “posting” as Brit. I could be wrong but I really don’t think I am. Also the ONLY tactic that team CON has at this point IS to let her post with the hopes that she makes herself look bad. Maybe that’s the tactic because if she continues more of this stuff and the cship is lifted you guys won’t have an argument lol. You’ll have to accept that it’s just her. Just my opinion so no need to be disrespectful as I haven’t bashed anyone else for feeling otherwise.  

okay babes, belittle us for how we view her while you relinquish in the made up instagram captions. If it had been logic, you would've posted proof from her instagram. Instead, you're assuming other peoples' thoughts and basing your preference on whether or not to believe she actually posts herself on personal feelings. I deduct from this that you're deluded in this specific scenario.

• Like 3
13 minutes ago, Goten21 said:

okay babes, belittle us for how we view her while you relinquish in the made up instagram captions. If it had been logic, you would've posted proof from her instagram. Instead, you're assuming other peoples' thoughts and basing your preference on whether or not to believe she actually posts herself on personal feelings. I deduct from this that you're deluded in this specific scenario.

Don't bother. He's convinced himself therefore there's no reason to fight it.  Same tired *** theories in other threads and I can not wait for it to come out that Britney is in fact NOT handling her own instagram 😂😂😂

41 minutes ago, Goten21 said:

Proof? You mean the real time personal video shots of her at the beach that line up with her recent candids and Sams IG account? How am I supposed to prove that Britney is posting on her own IG account? That sounds bananas! You can have your opinion but I strongly disagree! 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, TakeYourHand said:

Her team has nothing to gain on a platform with an instant 37M follower reach that they can use to control any narrative? Give us a break.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, TakeYourHand said:

Proof? You mean the real time personal video shots of her at the beach that line up with her recent candids and Sams IG account? How am I supposed to prove that Britney is posting on her own IG account? That sounds bananas! You can have your opinion but I strongly disagree! 

You mean the photos from 2020?

2 hours ago, TakeYourHand said:

What you are saying is in my belief is only partially true, she definitely can't talk about her C-ship and she told us very clearly about that - but her captions doesn't make sense. Her posts have different Ads on it which also doesn't make sense. 

Only Britney knows the truth, we can just speculate. 

They're trying to make you guys turn on her, that's the reality..

Now that's awake. Their plan is to make Britney look like a bitter *****, ungrateful.  

That's the thing.  Just watch the posts, it's gonna be the complete opposite of her personality, just to get the fans and supporters of free Britney to hate her. 

3 hours ago, I.&.Britney said:

A few weeks ago she came out of the sheriff's station not wearing a mask. Yet these videos show here wearing a mask on the beach??? Old footage!!!

Her wearing a mask on the beach stuck out like a sore thumb to me too, seemed bizarre and out of place. This is why I made a post saying not to trust the social media or support the brand until she’s out of the conservatorship. So many weird and creepy things have happened over time, even just on her Instagram, that it simply isn’t smart to trust or support anything the team has their dirty fingers in, anymore, period. Even if there’s a possibility that it really is her posting at times, we already have heard straight from her that she’s caved to pressures to present a false version of herself to the world. 

Things like this continue to make me really concerned for her health and safety, and ability to express her true self, until she’s free.  I hope and pray she really does have at least one decent person by her side and in her corner so that she doesn’t have to feel as bullied and alone as she said she does.

• Like 2
7 hours ago, TakeYourHand said:

they don't have new Britney contents on her own social media. those clips are OLD. just stop LOL.

teamcon is trying to divide and conquer

3 hours ago, BreatheForBritney said:

they don't have new Britney contents on her own social media. those clips are OLD. just stop LOL.

teamcon is trying to divide and conquer

Yeah but there’s no division here lol. I can have my opinion and still support Britney. I’m not mad at the fans who think otherwise. And honestly you can have your opinion but you also don’t know.