New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 3:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

Jamie Lynn is WATCHING

1 hour ago, thebritmaster said:

I forgot how good Freakshow is :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

That’s a CRIME!!! :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

10PM2-4 and I came to hit da floor! It’s a massive serve. Blackout is just everything. It deserves all the attention it gets in this fan base but it’s a damn shame the public isn’t as familiar. I kid you not, every person I played that album for has been slayed and fallen in love. Ironically when I first heard Freakshow it was actually one of the few songs I didn’t like because it felt so heavy and almost too chaotic for my ears. Now it’s like listening to the sound of the ocean. Eargasm!

• Love 1
3 hours ago, neverover said:

I think Juno Lou is also reading breatheheavy. Must be tough looking at people trying to cancel you with all their hearts content. JL, if you’re watching this, Netflix will cancel your broke *** once they get Britney’s documentary out. And they will say, “it’s good for the press.”

Jennifer Linda, if you're reading this... Have you not gotten lip fillers yet because the doctor can't find your upper lip? Like is it physically impossible for a needle to get there? Let us know sis we're worried for you.

• Haha 4
1 minute ago, Jordan Miller said:

Same 🙄

Literally why does her skin look like that? Is she using her winter concealer or is she just never wearing sunscreen to the point of looking like an underbaked cheeto? Either way the evil sis is aging like sh.t and I love to see it

• Haha 1

I wonder if she realises the majority of her followers are paid for bots. Even a load of the comments she gets are from spoof accounts with 0 posts.  Her 'business manager' lied to her for years about having a career and becoming a star, now she has this over inflated sense of worth with nothing behind it.

• Love 1
  • Like 2